We believe that great people and great relationships create great work – and so we’re looking for two more ambitious, collaborative and creative Account Managers to come and join the team and run a group of projects across key clients.
We’re looking for someone who is used to working on and running multiple campaigns from creative development through to delivery and who loves building strong relationships with clients.
• Overseeing a range of projects from conceptual stage through to fully integrated campaign delivery across Digital, Social, OOH, TVC, VOD, Radio, Print.
• Supporting the Account Director in building strong relationships, managing senior stakeholders and being a trusted partner and main contact for clients.
• Day to day management of client communication, writing inspiring briefs, project finances, budgets and timings.
• Working collaboratively with a wide range of people & specialisms from across the agency.
• Experience managing accounts in an integrated agency across multiple clients
• Good track record of delivering large campaigns
• Solid project finance control and budget management
• Proactive approach to problem solving for clients’ business challenges
• Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills
• Ability to assess creative
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to handle a fast-paced, fun and flexible environment
• Up to £30K PA
• Flexible ways of working including hybrid working
• 35 days' holiday (inclusive of BH's and Agency Christmas Closure) full time equivalent
• One day each year (paid) for voluntary/charity work
• Health cashback plan
• Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
• Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
• IPA member agency; plenty of access to industry related tools and learning
• Access to retail discounts
• Free onsite parking
Award-winning, independent, integrated, TTL creative communications agency
This is who we are.
We’re an award-winning, independent, integrated, TTL creative communications agency made up of a group of passionate people working together to produce brilliant results for our clients.
We’re super proud to say that:
• We’re ranked as one of Campaign’s ‘Best Places To Work’ (3 years running)
• We’re one of only 36 UK agencies to be IPA CPD Gold accredited (also 3 years running!)
• And we’re highly recommended by our clients, according to Drum Recommends
• Better people,
• Better relationships,
• Better work
(yes, in that order)