The Internship Programme will last for 3 months, with opportunities available across our Account Leadership, New Business and Strategy departments, where you will get to experience and get involved with making some of the brilliant work that we create here at Grey.
How to apply?
Our internship is open to everyone. We don’t need to know your work or education history, You’re not your CV. We aren’t precious about qualifications or what work you’ve done before, but instead we want to learn more about your ways of thinking and creativity. That’s why we are keeping this application short and sweet. We just want to know what makes you tick.
No lengthy form asking about your lifetime of academia.
Simply a maximum of 200 words per answer to show us what you're made of.
Please complete the below questions on a Word or PDF, and submit back before the application closes.
First, a little bit about you:
1. What is your full name?
2. What is your email address?
3. Will you be available to attend our Insight Day on 30th March 2022?
4. Do you have a start date preference?
5. Would you require sponsorship to join the agency?
1. The ways in which we advertise are always changing. Tell us how a brand you like has creatively broken the mould:
2. Choose a brand whose business you think is flagging and tell us what you would do to revive it:
3. Pick someone or something that you think is misunderstood and defend them/it:
4. What is it about advertising that makes you want to join the industry?
5. Give an example of a recent cultural trend that has caught your attention/you’ve enjoyed and tell us why? – it can be anything but some examples could be a TikTok dance, a meme, a new culinary trend etc.
All applications will need to be submitted by 11th March 2022 where our team will review everything. You’ll hear from us by 18th March 2022 to confirm next steps in relation to the Insight Day, or with feedback on your application. Our Insight Day will be held on 30th March 2022, in our brand-new office in London Bridge! Please make sure you’re free for the whole day.
Have any questions? Get in touch with us at PeopleTeamLondon@grey.com.
Paid at London Living Wage with holiday allowance, a brand new office in Central London and other perks!
At Grey, we are passionate about developing talent and showcasing all the fantastic things a career in the creative industry has to offer, which is why we’re thrilled to share that applications to join our fabulous Internship Programme are now open!
Our industry can sometimes look like a closed shop when you’re first starting out, but that’s not the case at Grey London. We welcome anyone who wants to forge a remarkable career in the creative industry, or simply wants to find out what it’s all about!
What’s it like at Grey?
At Grey, you’ll have the opportunity to work at an incredible agency, with some of the most creative and inspired people in the industry, all whilst getting to grow & shape your career with us. We offer lots of training, plenty of benefits, and wellbeing perks too.
Inclusion & Belonging
We’re committed to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace and we welcome applications from those who are under-represented in our industry. At Grey, we aim to inspire and support both our people and our clients through open, honest discussions and clear actions, and through these, we can create an agency where everyone feels they can belong, and no one has to cover a part of their identity. It is incredibly important to us that we celebrate everything that make us different and ensure all voices are heard and listened to.