Based in Reigate, BradleyDyer Raw is a full service marketing and advertising agency boasting great clients including Disney, Warner Media, The Hill Group and Lloyds of London.
After 7 years, our IT Manager is having to move on and so we are now looking for someone to pick up his mantle and keep us moving forward.
The role of IT Manager is to ensure the agency’s server infrastructure is secure and maintained, to support with hardware and software requirements for individuals and to assist on any IT related project requirements. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate a good, working knowledge of Windows Server 2012 infrastructure (monitoring, back-up, security, hosting etc), and preferably (but not essentially) have worked within the design/graphics industry handling large sized files.
The successful candidate must be able to work within a dynamic business and be proactive in reducing risk and exposure to the company in the event of an IT incident. Although technically focussed, they will have an appreciation of an agency business model and be able to assist clients on IT matters.
Logical and proactive, the post holder will be process minded but not as a hindrance to the flexible nature of the business and will be meticulous in their documentation. They will empower others and provide training to ensure knowledge is shared and efficiencies gained.
It is essential that you are able to work in Reigate during the week. Remote working applications will be unsuccessful.
The role currently has no direct line responsibility.
Key tasks include
- Lead the company's internal IT business needs by identifying weaknesses / strengths, presenting solutions, implementing and maintaining across multiple locations and appropriate backups and archiving are maintained
- Ensure a robust and secure internal IT structure that enables seamless access to our internal systems from across the globe
- Improve efficiency of IT hardware and software in terms of both time and cost
- Support all employees in maintaining their IT equipment, online access is retained and software is up to date to ensure maximum protection
- Manage all IT assets, ensuring a well defined process is followed for all new equipment and all assets are accounted for
- Manage both internal and external server infrastructure, including monitoring, to minimise downtime of client sites
- Responsible for IT Crisis Management
- Identifying and managing external support resource for both day to day and out of hours assistance
- Document all work and processes as a good example of succession planning
- Help define Hosting and Service SLA's for clients
- Assist in the research and procurement of experiential hardware solutions
- Ability to communicate and implement change across a team with diverse - IT skills
- Ensure incidents are dealt with in a timely manner and proactively communicated across the business to enable teams to manage clients with cause and resolution information
- Development and maintenance of CGI facilities including render production
- Provide additional operational support and experiential project assistance, not necessarily within IT, time and skill set allowing
-A Levels or any equivalent technical / professional certificate
- Ideally a degree in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or IT
- 6 years+ experience in a technical role
- Client or customer facing experience
- Project management experience
- Offsite Support
- Experience of an agency environment
- Technical support role
- Logistical support role
- Telephony system
- Extensive knowledge of Server management and maintenance
- Setup and maintenance of PC hardware
- IT Incident Management
- Cloud services
- Backups and system resilience / disaster recovery
- Security and Backups
- Touch screens, LED screens
- Mobile devices
- Maintenance contracts / SLA's
- Adobe & Microsoft package management
Technical Requirements (Internal & DevOps)
- Mac OS X (50+ machines).
- Windows Server 2012.
- Equalogic RAID Arrays (including replication).
- VPM Sonicwall.
- 3ds Max
- Good written English skills.
- A good eye for detail.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to problem solve.
- Fast responder.
- Team Player
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Able to multitask and be composed under pressure.
- Highly organized.
- Able to seek out own work and always question how processes can be improved.
- Willing to work out of regular office hours when required.
No recruiters please.
An attractive salary is on offer that includes 23 days holiday per year + bank holidays, additional birthday off, Perkbox employee discount membership, company events and the potential for flexible working hours (within reason). On top of all that we are located just off junction 8 of the M25 and near Reigate train station, so you won’t have to travel into London to work!