Talon was established in 2012 with the ambition to create a global Out of Home (OOH) agency providing uncompromised advice and service for our clients. Today we are a high growth independent full service OOH agency with a team of over 150 people globally.
Together we are dedicated to driving client value through a combination of teamwork, expertise, creativity, data and proprietary technology. We are agile and entrepreneurial our simple philosophy enables us to deliver outstanding work: Smarter as Standard
There's never been a more exciting time to be involved with OOH and we're excited about the next chapter.
• To provide technical and functional support to an evolving application stack at Talon Outdoor
• To work closely with Business and technical teams to identify the areas for improvement and driving out inefficiency in the process.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
• Provide 1st/2nd line application support to local and overseas users on the core business systems.
• Act as bridge between business developers to collect requirement build solutions for the business problems.
• Actively involved in design, build and maintenance of applications hosted on premise and Cloud.
• Develop and maintain automation for the operation of new and existing applications.
• Follow and create documented processes and procedures for carrying out application support.
• Liaise with onsite/offshore teams to remove impediments and diagnose/prevent incidents.
• Pro-actively monitoring and troubleshooting the applications and ensuring any necessary action is taken to maintain a good service.
• keen desire to learn & continuously develop your technical skills.
• Be part of the global company(UK, US etc.).
WORKING HABITS AND CORE SKILLS
Self-motivated, provides direction, coaches and supports others
Fresh thinking, spots new opportunities
• Commercial Thinker
Puts business first and generates added value
Presents themselves with authority and instils confidence
• Decision Owner
Thinks beyond the problem and makes informed decisions
Proactive with customer’s and supplier’s business; ensures a high standard of output
Energetic, open to constructive criticism; goes over and above day job
Share’s knowledge and looks to further personal development
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 1+ years of experience in Application support role or similar technical role.
• Experience working in Agile and DevOps environments.
• Experience and ability to deep dive in to DevOps toolkit in production with AWS, Terraform, Docker.
• Good experience of continuous integration/delivery, code management, code workflow and performance scanning tools.
• Good knowledge of Linux & Windows platform management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Familiarity with at least one scripting or object-oriented programming language
• Experience with SQL scripting and database servers like SQL Server and MongoDB.
• Familiarity with security practices in internet based application delivery.
• Experience with configuration management, automation and orchestration tools.
• Experience working in Media domain.
• Good understand of APIs and microservices.
• Experience working with Java and MongoDB technologies
Enhanced maternity/paternity/shared parental pay
25 days annual leave, increasing every year by 1 day up to a maximum of 30 days
Permanent Health Insurance
Private Medical and Dental cover
Access to private GP appointments
Feel Good Allowance
Smarter Working (hybrid working, flexible working hours and an early Friday finish!)
Free Fitness Classes
Eye Care Vouchers
Season Ticket Loan
Cycle to Work Scheme