ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER CHANGE? DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN A FAST-PACED INDUSTRY WHERE EVERY DAY IS DIFFERENT? WE MAY HAVE THE ROLE FOR YOU…
Based in our Carlisle office, the Media Assistant will work within the media team, and will be responsible for planning and booking radio, music streaming and podcast advertising campaigns for key media agencies.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
• Build strong relationships, within the business and with key audio partners and clients.
• Work well in a team, communicating effectively and collaboratively, within an office environment.
• Possess exceptional attention to detail
• Have excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
• Be proactive and resilient
In the first few months, the objectives of your role include…
• Building knowledge across the commercial audio landscape, including radio stations, digital audio platforms and podcasts.
• Familiarisation of the systems used within the RadioWorks business, primarily the radio planning tool, AudioPlanner: this includes technical skills, and required workflow.
• Building a strong knowledge across your media agency and advertiser portfolio, delivering exceptional customer service and solid recommendations.
• Demonstrating an attitude which is supportive and collaborative as well as being creative.
ABOUT THE JOB:
• Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
• Company Pension Scheme
• Annual and Quarterly Bonus Scheme
• Sick Pay
• Private healthcare cash plan
• 25 Days Holidays per year including Christmas, plus bank holidays in addition.
Our dynamic team at RadioWorks offers the widest range of services of any audio specialist in the UK.
Our key partners include, and are not limited to, Global Radio, Bauer Radio, News UK Broadcasting, Spotify and Acast, and we are passionate about everything audio. With a team of specialists working together on every campaign, our media agency partners have access to everything they need to deliver strong audio recommendations for their advertisers.
RadioWorks are an employee-owned business, which provides a unique ability for all employees to have a voice to help direct how the business is run. Career progression is actively encouraged, with career paths tailored to suit individual strengths.
Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexibility for all roles at RadioWorks.