What you'll do in your new role:
• Undertake various training/induction programs, internally and externally throughout year 1.
• Support the agency with reporting results, managing advertising campaigns and helping out wherever needed
• Managing your time and making sure all deadlines are met
• Media owner contact and relationship building
• Learning core terminology for TV, Radio, Press, D2D, OOH and Digital Media
• Learning the different purchasing mechanisms
• Client introductions and contact
• Process and upload data to create and report on client performance and results
• Learning about the markets our clients operate in, and the challenges they face
A bit about you…
You are: Looking for a great place to work, proud of your skill set and looking to deliver exceptional service for your clients
You want to: Gain experience and skills in all sorts of performance media specialisms across online or offline media within a dynamic and innovative working environment
You're great at: Listening, meeting deadlines, going beyond the obvious. Obsessive attention to detail. Not afraid of admin. Happy to work both independently and as a team
You fancy: Joining a team that celebrates inclusivity, mobility and allows people to grow & develop while providing excellent training & development opportunities. Regular social events allow you to meet and get to know the rest of the team
You do not need: to have a degree if you have some relevant work experience. Maths skill is desirable too!
Smithfield Agency: An independent media planning and buying agency with offices in Farringdon, London - we are specialists in Brand Response and Performance Media so we love measuring business outcomes for our clients.