We are looking for a Media Insight Analyst to join our growing team of data experts in MBAstack, part of MSQ Partners. The role will be based in MSQ’s London office typically three days per week, with the other two days working from home. This role will work closely with our partners across MSQ agencies with especial focus on The Gate and Walk In Media to focus on media reporting and unlocking media driven performance & effectiveness insights.
Whilst delivering performance for our clients is key, the ability to provide accessible and timely data visualisation is essential for collaboration, decision making and continuous improvement. This new role will support our media teams in delivering information through always on dashboarding solutions and the best possible customer experience for our clients.
You will be responsible for structuring the reporting data for client business insights across the agency (paid media, owned & earned). You will scope and build dashboards across a range of applications (for example, Bright Analytics, PowerBI, Data Studio), developing visualisations that provide detailed and actionable insights. Leading product development with proprietary dashboard application and shaping product offering within the data insights space.
- Maintain and enhance current channel reporting & visualisation through applications such as Google Data Studio, Power BI and Adverity
- Create reports for new clients and projects – working with wider agency stakeholders
- Support the ongoing commercialisation of our Data Visualisation proposition
- Demonstrate a willingness to look at bespoke reports for our clients – when and where required – in collaboration with wider teams and stakeholders
- Contribute to marketing thought leadership and lead generation when required
- Create beautiful data driven visualisation to aid easy user experience and storytelling
- Recommend new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve report content and completeness of information
- Consulting on how to connect digital performance marketing data into client’s internal platforms
- Liaising with teams to understand their reporting challenges and requirements
- Strong presentation skills to uncover insights and present findings
- Analyse online user behaviour, conversion data and the customer journey, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Analyse the effect of different online and offline channels on each other and developing and implementing innovative strategies for improvement and growth
- Consult and develop customised measurement frameworks aligned to client business objectives
Required skills and knowledge
To be successful in this role must have:
- The successful candidate will ideally have first-hand experience working in performance marketing and relevant marketing technology
- Experience with Google Data Studio, Power BI is core – relevant certifications welcome
- Considerable experience with Dashboard platforms (Tableau, Data Studio, PowerBI, Looker, Adverity, etc.) and data analysis within media
- Knowledge of other visualisation platforms and ability to give comparisons between them
- Knowledge of Mobile in-app products, integrations and reporting methods
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience with common martech platforms (Adwords, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Facebook etc)
- The ability to work with ETL processes
- Strong understanding of data model concepts
- Working knowledge of database structures - confident with SQL and VBA
- A very strong logical or mathematical background
- A willingness to learn, share knowledge and improve our client experience through collaboration – is key
- Critically, the successful candidate will be a genuine self-starter, be proactive and ensure that all work is of a high standard
- Commercial thinking and stakeholder management experience
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to produce consistently accurate reports and maintains data and formula accuracy across periods of change within tight timescales
Additionally, we’d love if you have:
- The ability to upsell modules to clients as the needs arise
- A creative approach to productisation and the link to the business commercial objectives.
MBAstack is the Customer Acquisition & Engagement agency that sits at the heart of MSQ, the UK’s fastest growing multi-disciplinary marcomms group. MSQ has recently invested in MBA and it has merged with Stack. There are 50 of us, and we have recently moved into a new HQ in Covent Garden. The agencies have joint forces to create a new agency that fuses the very best in data insight, smart tech and creativity to drive commercial leaps for its clients.
MBAstack works with its clients to deliver this blend of ‘informed imagination’ through a nimble, entrepreneurial and collective approach that reflects today's fast paced e-commerce driven world. MBAstack works in both the B2C and B2B sectors for clients such as Stellantis (formerly PSA Groupe), Elanco, the UK Government and Vodafone, developing strategies and campaigns for delivery in the UK and worldwide.
Over 50% of the time we work on multi-disciplinary teams built using our sister agencies in MSQ, who may be providing Media Planning & Buying, PR or specialist marketing services. We provide a highly supportive and stimulating environment for those who want to collaborate with other marketing specialists to create impactful and effective marketing campaigns for clients.