The Planning Manager Role:
o Day-to-day point of contact for client(s)
o Planning & buying across print, radio, OOH & D2D media
TV & Digital/Social knowledge is a bonus but not essential
o Working with the team to provide a co-ordinated response
o Using planning systems (TGI, AdDynamix, MediaTel etc.) to inform your planning decisions
o Ongoing reporting and analysis of activity
o Building relationships with suppliers across different media outlets
Your knowledge & skills:
• Ideally, we’d like 3+ years of relevant offline media planning and buying experience
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Good attention to detail
• Bags of common sense & oodles of enthusiasm!
What you can expect from us:
• A passion for what we do & delivering outstanding service to our clients
• Being part of a team, with all opinions heard
• The guidance you need to take you to that next stage in your career
• In house and external training programmes, allowing you to grow & develop
• Exposure to all media channels and client sectors
• Regular social events, office lunches, ping pong and more!
About Smithfield & The Role
Here at Smithfield, we are looking for a Media Manager to come and join the Planning team. Someone who is organised, happy to talk to clients and a desire to always learn more about advertising media planning and buying.
We will provide guidance, training, and the ability to up skill within the role.
Smithfield Agency: An independent media planning and buying agency with offices in Farringdon, London - we are specialists in Brand Response and Performance Media so we love measuring business outcomes for our clients.