We are currently looking for a Media Manager to come and join the Planning team at Smithfield.
You will play an integral role our Planning team, requiring deep experience and understanding of offline media, focusing on print, radio, OOH and door to door. Knowledge of other channels, such as TV, VOD, Digital, Paid Social and Search is a bonus, but not essential.
This role requires a strong understanding in how to plan and buy media, as well as a working understanding of data analysis and insight techniques, and a competent level of general marketing and creative processes. The position has significant room for growth and career progression with training provided to cover any knowledge gaps.
You will be client-facing and be adept at presenting plans and reviews. You will help develop effective ways of working, helping manage, motivate and train executives.
The role offers lots of responsibility and all the rewards that come with it. You will be driving strategic growth through media planning, project managing and reporting on media campaigns for key client accounts, helping to drive our rapidly growing agency forward.
Workplace pension after 6 months
Private healthcare after 12 months
Free agency lunch each Wednesday
Free fruit, tea, coffee, soft drinks
24 days holiday per annum
WFH 2 days per week
Annual Xmas Bonus paid (depending on agency performance)
What you can expect from Smithfield
• A passion for what we do and delivering outstanding service to our clients
• Being part of a team, with all opinions heard
• Regular review to enhance your career progression
• In-house and external training programmes
• Exposure to all media channels and client sectors
• Regular social events, including the Christmas Trip!
• Workplace pension
• Private healthcare after 12 months
• Agency lunch each Wednesday – give everyone the chance to get together and chat
• Free fruit, tea, coffee, soft drinks