Purpose and responsibilities of the role:
Administrative support to the Planning department – working across teams with internal stakeholders and with some external relationships (media owners) too, campaign support, managing data collection and input, creating competitive reports, location mapping, vising sites, creating weekly updates and sourcing/sharing industry news.
We think you’d enjoy this role if you are:
• Someone who is pro-active and goes the extra mile
• Some who is a team player and highly supportive of the team
• Someone who builds good relationships with range of people
• Someone who is highly organised and efficient
• Someone with a good eye for detail, inputting data
• Someone with strong numerical skills
• Someone who is comfortable with learning new IT systems and online tools – quick to learn
• Someone who communicates well with good written English
• Someone who is keen to grow and learn, to benefit from training in a breadth of areas led by Kinetic, GroupM, WPP and external providers
We’d really like it if you had:
• GCSEs – to include English and Maths (A to C), A-Levels or equivalent standard
• Good understanding and use of MS Office /Windows – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Confidence to use internal technical tools – pick up new technology and systems well and adapt to change (digital/technical skills)
• Excellent understanding of social media and internet
Competitive with excellent benefits.
Media planning and buying - Out Of Home specialist
Kinetic are the UK’s #1 specialist Out of Home (OOH) agency. We work with more of the UK’s leading brands and agencies than anyone else to influence valuable audiences on the move. We are a diverse group of passionate experts, united in our devotion to one medium.
We are entering a new era for OOH, one defined by significant growth, disruption and tech innovation. We want to be the agency that is leading the industry through this change. To deliver outcomes that are human, inspiring and effective.
Our company values demonstrate how we build relationships and conduct business. They are agility, integrity, innovation, passion and focus. Our world is changing, and we are looking for new talent to join us. People who are excited by the possibilities ahead for OOH, that share our appetite for change, that can live our values and will help us to transform our business and the wider industry.