• Smartly modelling media data (e.g. audience numbers, trading costs and prices) with the goal of delivering powerful (useful) information, informing conclusions, and supporting decision making
• Helping to create, develop and maintain media data-modelling platforms
• Supporting the Investment Manager to analyse client performance versus their KPIs and market benchmarks through internal analysis and working with external media auditors
We think you’d enjoy the role if you are:
1. Analytical: You understand how to apply basic techniques for analysis of research data and synthesis of findings. You can present clear findings that colleagues can understand and use
2. Strong communicator: You have strong verbal and written communication skills and understand how to share insights with stakeholders.
3. Manage data comfortably: You understand data sources and data organisation
4. Confident data modelling, data cleansing and have good data enrichment skills: You understand conceptual, logical and physical data modelling and can develop knowledge of data cleansing and standardisation.
5. Adept at data visualisation: You can interpret requirements and present data in a clear and compelling way, using graphical representations and data visualisations.
6. Logical and creative thinker: You can approach a problem, applying logic and creativity.
7. Comfortable with project management: You know how to work with stakeholders to gather requirements and deliver findings. You can work using your own initiative, managing your own time.
8. Skilled with proven IT and mathematical skills: You have proven IT and mathematical skills, demonstrated through relevant qualifications or experience.
9. Uniquely different problem-solving skills: You will have an aptitude to hacking original solutions to media data challenges and opportunities
We’d really like it if you had:
• GCSEs – to include English and Maths (A to C), A-Levels or equivalent standard and a university degree
• Good understanding and use of MS Office /Windows – Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
• Advanced Excel skills essential - the ability to use spreadsheets, graphing, tables, calculations/ formulas, and automation efficiently to process large quantities of data relevant to business tasks
• Confidence to use internal technical tools – pick up new technology and systems well and adapt to change (digital/technical skills)
• You will be working with Excel and Power BI or equivalent data visualisation skills (previous experience not required but is ideal)
INSURANCE AND PROTECTION:
• Pension, medical, life assurance and income protection
• £250 My Growth Fund – use the fund to contribute to anything that enhances your wellbeing or towards learning a new skill (new set of weights, language course, breathing course – your choice!)
• Plus, access to a wide variety of industry recognised courses provided by internal WPP and Group M sources, external trainers and bodies such as the IPA, NABS etc
LIFE AT KINETIC:
• 25 days holiday, rising to 30 days with length of service
• Office closure between Christmas and New Year (so no need to use holiday)
• Flexible bank holiday policy – option to move national holidays for days of personal significance
• Your birthday day off
• 1 day off annually for volunteering
• Core hours of 10am- 4pm within a flexible working schedule and 4pm early finish Friday
• Opportunity to join internal networks – Green team, Team Pride, Team Roots, Team Enable, Social Committee amongst others
• Opportunity to participate in internal and external mentoring programmes
• Enhanced Family Leave Policies
• Annual Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
• Employee Assistance and Lifestyle Provider (Lifeworks)
• Long term anniversary awards
• Plus, lots more evolving wellbeing and social perks
Out Of Home media buying and planning
Kinetic are the UK’s #1 specialist Out Of Home (OOH) agency. We work with more of the UK’s leading brands (Tesco, Warner Bros, Coca Cola etc) and agencies than anyone else to influence valuable audiences on the move. We are a diverse group of passionate experts, united in our devotion to one medium.
We are entering a new era for OOH, one defined by significant growth, disruption, and tech innovation. We want to be the agency that is leading the industry through this change. To deliver outcomes that are human, inspiring, and effective.
Our company values - agility, integrity, innovation, passion and focus -demonstrate how we build relationships and conduct business. Our world is changing, and we are looking for new talent to join us. People who are excited by the possibilities ahead for OOH, that share our appetite for change, that can live our values and will help us to transform our business and the wider industry.