What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a copywriter (junior, midweight, or senior) to join us and produce outstanding work that gets people talking (in a good way). Someone who thinks in ideas and knows what it takes to make a reader take action – whether that’s buying a product, signing up to a service, changing a behaviour. You’ll be as confident writing headlines and taglines as you are writing long-form content and subject lines, owning brand tone of voice across a range of media.
You’ll likely have a background in direct/customer engagement, though this isn’t essential and the remit will stretch far wider than that.
You will be joining a team of talented designers, creatives and makers working for some of the biggest brands – including Google and Red Bull.
Who You Are
- You are a highly-motivated individual who is passionate about copy
- You’re a chameleon when it comes to brand TOV
- Experienced in B2B digital copywriting
- You have a thorough understanding of how brands operate and communicate, and experience working on a variety of creative projects.
- You can actively collaborate with freelance team members of all creative principles.
- You are able to take strategy and execute it in show-stopping ways.
- You are organised and comfortable handling multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- You’re a team player, supportive and capable of bringing the best out of those around you.
- You’re confident, vocal and professional, comfortable pitching ideas presenting in front of clients and attending shoots.
What You’ll Do
Create both commercially effective and creatively brilliant work. You will need the skills to produce and present stunning creative work in a way that ensures your ideas are heard.
- Articulate big ideas, scripts, deck-creation and case studies
- Produce original, creative ideas for projects ranging from branded content to campaigns
- Visualise and prototype concepts to varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate and improve ideas
- Present to clients and colleagues alike
- Understand the message the client is seeking to deliver
- Keep copy consistent and identifiable for each client
- Translate a client’s objectives into effective, entertaining social first content that is specifically aimed at achieving measurable results
- Work within cross-disciplinary teams alongside visual designers, motion designers and developers
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the creative stays on brief
- Manage projects and tasks effectively, ensuring you are constantly pushing your creative and technical abilities to generate the best output
> Reporting to: Content Lead
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture. House of Greenland is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate base on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- Mental Health Employee Assistance Program
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Working 2 WFH / 3 Office
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Referral programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Individual and team training budget
A fully integrated creative agency based in London and Lyon
Not a house.
Not in Greenland.
If we were like other agencies, we’d tell you how we’re different. We’d then proceed to come up with a different way of telling you we’re different.
Maybe we’d chuck in something about how we love telling stories through our content. But done in a way that tells a story, because that would be different, right?
Some awards no one’s heard of will follow, but at least the year was recent.
And finally a joke that feels relevant, but ultimately isn’t that funny. Something like: If you made it through 2020, our e-door is open. Peace emoji.
That would be different.