Who You Are
A creative, an art director, a copywriter, both?
A pair? Singles?
We’d love to hear from you!
- You are a highly-motivated individual who is passionate about big creative ideas.
- You have a thorough understanding of how brands operate and communicate, and experience working on a variety of creative projects.
- You can actively collaborate with freelance team members of all creative principles.
- You are able to take strategy and execute it in digital, social-first, show-stopping ways.
- You are organised and comfortable handling multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- You’re a team player, supportive and capable of bringing the best out of those around you
- You’re confident, vocal and professional, comfortable pitching ideas presenting in front of clients and attending shoots.
What You’ll Do
Create both commercially effective and creatively brilliant work. You will need the skills to produce and present stunning creative work in a way that ensures your ideas are heard.
- Understanding the message the client is seeking to deliver
- Producing original, creative ideas for projects ranging from branded content to campaigns
- Keeping copy consistent and identifiable for each client
- Work with other departments collaboratively to ensure the creative stays on brief
- Collaborate with Production and Strategy to ensure the creative stays on brief
- Being an overseer throughout the production phase to ensure the execution stays true to the idea originally sold to the client
- Manage projects and tasks effectively, ensuring you are constantly pushing your creative and technical abilities to generate the best output
> Reporting to: Creative Lead(s)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture. House of Greenland is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate base on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- Mental Health Employee Assistance Program
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Working 2 WFH / 3 Office
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Referral programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Individual and team training budget
A fully integrated creative agency based in London and Lyon
Not a house.
Not in Greenland.
If we were like other agencies, we’d tell you how we’re different. We’d then proceed to come up with a different way of telling you we’re different.
Maybe we’d chuck in something about how we love telling stories through our content. But done in a way that tells a story, because that would be different, right?
Some awards no one’s heard of will follow, but at least the year was recent.
And finally a joke that feels relevant, but ultimately isn’t that funny. Something like: If you made it through 2020, our e-door is open. Peace emoji.
That would be different.