What we’re looking for
We’re on the hunt for an experienced designer capable of concepting and producing stunning B2B and B2C creative for brands as big as Google and Red Bull. Our ideal candidate is as comfortable working tightly within brand guidelines - as they are convincing brands to change them for the better.
Who You Are
- You have 3-6 years of agency or client side experience.
- You’re a magician when it comes to Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledgeable enough in Adobe After Effects, to communicate effectively with animators.
- Highly-motivated, and the ability to work within a fast paced environment.
- You have a thorough understanding of how brands operate and - communicate, and experience working on a variety of creative projects.
- You can actively collaborate with in-house and freelance team members of all creative principles.
- You are able to take strategy and execute it in digital, social-first, show-stopping ways.
- Organised and comfortable handling multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Confident, vocal and professional who is also comfortable pitching ideas presenting in front of clients.
What You’ll Do
Create both commercially effective and creatively brilliant work. You will need the skills to produce and present stunning design in a way that ensures your ideas are heard.
- Understand the message the client is seeking to deliver
- Producing original design for projects ranging from branded content to campaigns
- Work with other departments collaboratively to ensure the design stays on brief
- Manage projects and tasks effectively, ensuring you are constantly pushing your creative and technical abilities to generate the best output
Reporting to: Creative Lead
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture. House of Greenland is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate base on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- Mental Health Employee Assistance Program
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Working 2 WFH / 3 Office
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Referral programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Individual and team training budget
A fully integrated creative agency based in London and Lyon
Not a house.
Not in Greenland.
If we were like other agencies, we’d tell you how we’re different. We’d then proceed to come up with a different way of telling you we’re different.
Maybe we’d chuck in something about how we love telling stories through our content. But done in a way that tells a story, because that would be different, right?
Some awards no one’s heard of will follow, but at least the year was recent.
And finally a joke that feels relevant, but ultimately isn’t that funny. Something like: If you made it through 2020, our e-door is open. Peace emoji.
That would be different.