In this role you will be a key member of the digital team and will have the opportunity to translate lead-generation media strategies to executions for a wide range of advertisers in the property market. Ideal candidate has strong hands-on experience activating across the entire paid media ecosystem (search, social, display) with a focus on optimisations and insightful reporting. With a range of bid management and reporting tools at your disposal, you will love creating process, but also like developing new, creative ways to bring media executions to life.
• Planning and executing paid search, social and programmatic display campaigns across Google and Facebook, achieving results that clients deem valuable
• Architect campaigns in accordance with best practices and client needs, following guidance for setup and strategy
• Track campaign performance and recommend optimisations as necessary. Develop and support a system of escalation and cascading of optimisation recommendations.
• Producing insightful reports for your clients providing strategic feedback and learnings from campaign activity
• Optimising the budget plan on an ongoing basis to ensure spend and performance are meeting clients’ monthly schedules and objectives
•Working with internal and external stakeholders to adjust plans and messaging as needed
• Identify new media opportunities to test, learn and maximise digital performance and be able to communicate these ideas in a clear and effective way that gets buy-in from both our clients and internal account teams
• Assist the head of digital to implement processes, define long and short-term goals and objectives for the digital team, and assist with pitching and winning additional paid media budget for current and new business opportunities
Necessary skills / experience:
• 3-5 years hands-on experience with proven track record of working on and managing PPC and Paid Social accounts (Google Search Ads and Facebook Blueprint-certified are a plus)
• Able to manage all parts of a paid media campaign, including keyword research/ audience creation, copywriting, bidding, concept planning, search term analysis and landing page optimisation
• Desired knowledge working with the Google Marketing Platform, SA360 and DV360 or any other DSP
• Marketing or business-related degree required
• Experience managing budgets and forecasting performance for your channels.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with attention to detail
• Knowledge of the latest developments within paid search and digital marketing, being able to speak with authority to clients and colleagues and to simplify complex challenges
• Hybrid working, with the week split between office and home working
• Member of Pirkxx, health and wellbeing benefits on demand (such as discounted gym membership, telephone and online GP and shopping vouchers)
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Company bonus scheme
• Annual leave loyalty
• Get your birthday off
• Closed for Christmas
• Regular company social events
Focus On Media
We are a full-service, independent, digital media and planning agency with heritage in the property market and all things home.
We are part of the Focus Group, a team of 60 creative, digital and strategically minded people across three companies, based in London and Essex.