As a Planning Executive, you will be an integral member of the planning team; supporting the wider team across all paid media planning and buying. You will liaise with clients, as well as assisting the team with competitive, data analysis and reporting to help fully understand audience journeys and media schedules.
The campaigns you will be working on are across both branding and performance marketing objectives; with an emphasis on exciting brands like Hardys wine, PROPER and The Coconut Collaborative.
This is a great role for a candidate with no previous experience, or up to one year in a similar role.
- Build a good working knowledge and opinion of all media channels
- Be able to compile strong rationale for all media selections alongside Planning Manager
- Work collaboratively with other teams and parts of the Agency
- Build a sound understanding of clients’ businesses and the media landscape
- Develop close working relationships with our clients and delight them with attentive service
- Work with Planning Manager to produce inspiring and detailed implementational plans
- Create reports and insightful analysis to inform clients and key stakeholders
- Assist team with financial administration
- Build strong relationships with media owners
- You will have up to one year's experience in an agency or marketing role, or purely an interest and passion to learn more about the media and advertising industry
- You have good communication skills (verbal and written) with confidence in front of clients
- You have great organisational skills with attention to detail
- People recognise you as a team player, with the ability to work across the wider teams and foster collaboration and new ways of working
- You are a problem solver and enjoy finding solutions to tackle a brief
- Ideally, you will have some analytical and data handling skills
- Ideally, some experience in client relationships and/or experience working in a team
- Experience using media tools/systems is a bonus
You will also have the following qualities as a ‘Beyonder’
- Natural team player and be able to turn their hand to a multitude of tasks
- Curious and creative-minded
- Motivated to help us shape this fast-paced and exciting agency
- 25 days holiday per annum plus 8 UK bank/public holidays and birthday day off
- Flexible Christmas break arrangements
- 1 months’ notice period
- Membership of a contributory pension plan
- Annual Travel / Season Ticket interest free loan scheme
- ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme
- ‘Child Care Vouchers’ scheme
We are Yonder Media, the Audience Experience Agency.
Yonder is a media agency that thinks audience first. We help clients define the most effective journey to turn audiences into customers of their brand. We rethink the role of every touchpoint, both offline and online, from paid to owned and earned, because we believe that media is everything you do.
We call our unique approach Audience Experience Planning.
With a diverse team, decades of experience and the passion you’d expect from an independent agency, we’re perfect for brands on a mission to grow. There’s not much we haven’t seen and done, from launching exciting new brands, to rescuing old ones, testing new routes to market and re-energising existing ones. We are always honest about what we think clients should do to make a difference to their business.
When it comes to media, we think our mantra says it all.