PPC Account Exec or Senior Account Exec (subject to experience)
Working into our PPC Group Head, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management, optimisation & growth of our clients’ Paid Search campaigns, as well as exposure to YouTube, Social and Amazon campaigns.
You will also get exposure to affiliate and display teams to ensure an integrated service to our clients. We will whole-heartedly support you with any training required & our team of experts will be on-hand to get you up to speed, fast. Further to helping manage our clients’ Paid Search accounts; you will also be integral to helping build the Biddable team into a thriving business unit.
• Working across various biddable media channels, mainly Paid Search but also exposure to GDA, YouTube, Social (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter) & Amazon
• Manage and help define clients’ budgets effectively
• Ensure campaigns deliver & exceed clients’ objectives
• Provide analysis and recommendations to improve performance and drive growth; weekly and monthly performance reports
• Stay on-the-pulse with industry news and developments
Who are we looking for?
• Someone with a genuine passion for digital & data
• At least two years’ experience in biddable media essential
• Knowledge of Google Analytics & DataStudio
• Great numeracy skills
• Excellent organisational skills - including time management (e.g. working towards tight deadlines)
• Brilliant communication skills - good at working with a variety of people and levels, including agency clients
• A proactive and ‘can do’ approach
• Proficient knowledge of Excel
• Strong attention to detail, entrepreneurial spirit & curiosity for all things digital
• Previous media or digital experience is essential to this role. Any training programmes/courses you have done are advantageous (Google certificates, IPA Foundation)
• Salary: £25k-35k (depending on experience)
26 Days paid holiday a year (25 plus a ‘golden ticket’ day)
o ‘golden ticket’ day sees us give you a £100 contribution to spend on your chosen day off
– go shopping, go for lunch, go skydiving, stay in bed and order JustEat – just enjoy!
o plus all public holidays (yep, including Christmas)
o plus an extra day off per year you are with the company
Personal Training & Development Budget
o all employees are given £500 per annum to put towards developing a new skill that will benefit you as an individual and us as a business
o we ask our team to be in the office just 3 days per week (working from home the other 2)
Access to our employee perks via ‘Perkbox’
o Discounts on hundreds of products and services
Modern working environment
o with roof terrace, showers, bike racks and a gym
Regular team events
o team socials, trips away
Physical & Mental Health
o Subscription to ‘Headspace’ Wellbeing App
o Access to Mental Health Support Network - Friend in Need
o Private Medical Insurance after 1 years’ service
Performance Marketing Agency
Navigate is an award-winning digital media agency run by an experienced management team who have a passion for digital.
We are looking for an ambitious & entrepreneurial paid media executive, with a genuine passion for brand building & data, and an analytical mindset, to join our award-winning PPC Media Team.
The role offers a unique opportunity for someone to progress their career in the media industry at a proudly independent agency. It also offers the opportunity to work across some of the most dynamic accounts within the agency spanning a variety of sectors. You should have a passion for digital and some prior hands-on experience working on PPC accounts and ideally some exposure to Paid Social advertising (Facebook, Instagram Twitter etc.)