Key Purpose of Role
This is a pivotal role in our Print Production team, Hi Rezz. This person will be assisting with print campaigns and operational process for a selection of Hi Rezz clients requiring high quality, accurate account handing.
Overview of Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities, & Duties
• To accomplish the objectives of the campaigns via the planning, evaluating, and delivering of the print projects successfully, ensuring efficient processes and minimum margins are realised
• To ensure that projects are well planned with Kinetic/ client / agency to ensure products and timings are deliverable
• To communicate project expectations, regularly monitoring work in progress and alerting any likely causes for delay to all parties.
• To achieve the operational objectives by preparing and completing action plans and oversee the production process, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards and resolving problems
• To offer operational improvements, recommending and helping to implement change
• To meet the financial objectives by accurately estimating / forecasting project costs
• To constantly monitor the changes to the original cost plan ensuring additional cost are approved / signed off by client
• To evaluate supplier choice by capability, price, print quality, logistics and overall ability to deliver the production plan as set out
• To issue production orders and pro-forma for invoicing
• To develop positive and forward-looking relationships with both clients and suppliers
• To work with the Hi Rezz and Kinetic team to develop sustainable print products and services with print partners for our clients
• To enhance the Hi Rezz reputation by offering added value through accepting and accomplishing new and different requests wherever possible
Key Competencies (Skills, Knowledge, and Experience)
• Strong commitment to sustainable print production processes
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent time management, highly organised with ability to accurately prioritise
• Good communicator (both written and verbal)
• Excellent client relationship skills: builds rapport and trust and manages expectations very well
• Good problem-solving skills with strong evaluation skills
• Good critical observations skills with regard to assessing the quality of the ‘artwork’
• Numerate and analytical
• Process orientated and able to genuinely find new ways for quality improvement
• Resilient under pressure
• Naturally takes responsibility and ownership
• Highly pro-active
• Be a team member across our collective agency through committed work ethic, integrity, and ability to support and help develop colleague capabilities and talents
Hi Rezz is a specialist business until within Kinetic who are the UK’s #1 specialist out of home (OOH) agency. We work with more of the UK’s leading brands and agencies than anyone else to influence valuable audiences on the move. We are a diverse group of passionate experts, united in our devotion to one medium.
We are entering a new era for OOH, one defined by significant growth, disruption, and tech innovation. We want to be the agency that is leading the industry through this change. To deliver outcomes that are human, inspiring, and effective.
Our company values demonstrate how we build relationships and conduct business. They are- agility, integrity, innovation, passion, and focus. Our world is changing, and we are looking for new talent to join us. People who are excited by the possibilities ahead for OOH, that share our appetite for change, that can live our values and will help us to transform our business and the wider industry.
Equal Opportunities and Flexible working
Kinetic is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity - it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email Zoe Oliver, Head of People: email@example.com
Additionally, please note we are happy to discuss flexible working for all roles at Kinetic.
Competitive with excellent benefits