This is a pivotal role in the emerging Kinetic team, working on Programmatic OOH campaigns for GroupM agencies (Mindshare, Wavemaker, Mediacom, Essence and M/Six) as well as, Independent Agencies.
1. Help to respond to briefs to show how our products/services can help clients achieve their goals and be successful in the programmatic OOH space.
2. The dynamic implementation and optimisation of iDOOH campaigns using a range of targeting criteria across different delivery systems (DSP and our proprietary platform) to ensure campaigns meet performance expectations.
3. Assist in finding automation potential for manual processes and finding ways to pull together disparate analytical information into actionable insights.
The person in this role will ultimately be measured on their ability to help deliver campaigns in accordance with mutually agreed targets and KPIs.
Overview of Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Initially helps (with a view to full autonomy) take care of campaigns from brief to billing, ensuring each stage of campaign delivery is on time, accurate and as high quality as possible.
• Expected to proactively monitor all aspects of a campaign’s delivery (performance and pacing) across all channels and delivery systems, through both DSP and proprietary platform.
• Reactive Campaign Optimisation to problems and issues as they arise, through both DSP and proprietary platform.
• Assist in ensuring campaigns are reconciled promptly and accurately at end of each month in finance systems.
• Contribute towards compelling responses to brief.
• Create campaign reports (showing progress against KPIs).
• Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly performance analysis.
• Meet agreed campaign performance KPIs and maximise yield where appropriate.
Product and Pipeline
• Use pipeline management tools to ensure team has clear view of campaigns coming up.
• Build case studies to assist in additional revenue generation.
• Understand, articulate and champion the product offering.
• Build a good understanding of our competitors and how our USPs compare to theirs.
Media Supply Optimisation
• Help determine Media Owner selection, pricing and volume.
• Liaise with the Trading team to execute on supply/demand tactics as required.
Key Competencies (Skills, Knowledge, and Experience):
People and Relationships
• Able to build productive and fruitful relationships with clients and colleagues
• Manages others’ expectations and anticipates issues and concerns
• Strong collaboration skills, solid team player
• Seek resolutions through influence and negotiation
• Resilient under pressure and works well to tight deadlines
• A self-starter who can challenge the status quo
• Genuine ability to work with agility
• Demonstrable ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
• Excellent problem-solving ability, helping develop and implement new solutions quickly
• Excellent attention to detail
• Pro-active and thinks ahead, identifying potential issues in advance and finding solutions
• Numerical literacy, evidence of data-driven decision-making and analysis
• Strong presentation skills and confidence in presenting to different groups of people.
• Flexible communication skills, (able to tailor your message as required).
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
• Manages own time and prioritises effectively
• Ability to coordinate across multiple teams to deliver the desired outcome
• Structured and methodical approach to work
Digital / Technical Skills
• Able to use internal technical tools – picks up new technology and systems well
• Digital specialist with an understanding of the media landscape
• Knowledge of the online advertising industry, trends, technologies and pricing models
• GCSEs – to include English and Maths (ideally to ‘A’ standard)
• Educated to A-Level or equivalent standard
• Experience in Programmatic Platforms (DPSs/SSPs etc)
• University degree
• Experience of reporting on campaigns
INSURANCE AND PROTECTION:
• Pension, medical, life assurance and income protection
• £250 My Growth Fund – use the fund to contribute to anything that enhances your wellbeing or towards learning a new skill (new set of weights, language course, breathing course – your choice!)
• Plus, access to a wide variety of industry recognised courses provided by internal WPP and Group M sources, external trainers and bodies such as the IPA, NABS etc
LIFE AT KINETIC:
• 25 days holiday, rising to 30 days with length of service
• Office closure between Christmas and New Year (so no need to use holiday)
• Flexible bank holiday policy – option to move national holidays for days of personal significance
• Your birthday day off
• Your work anniversary day off
• 1 day off annually for volunteering
• Core hours of 10am- 4pm within a flexible working schedule and 4pm early finish Friday
• Opportunity to join internal networks – Green team, Team Pride, Team Roots, Team Enable, Social Committee amongst others
• Opportunity to participate in internal and external mentoring programmes
• Enhanced Family Leave Policies
• Annual Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
• Employee Assistance and Lifestyle Provider (Lifeworks)
• Long term anniversary awards
• Plus, lots more evolving wellbeing and social perks
Equal Opportunities & flexible working:
Kinetic is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity - it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email Harriet: email@example.com
Additionally, please note we are happy to discuss flexible working for all roles at Kinetic.
Out Of Home Specialist Media Planning & Buying
Kinetic are the UK’s #1 specialist out-of-home (OOH) agency. We work with more of the UK’s leading brands and agencies than anyone else to influence valuable audiences on the move. We are a diverse group of passionate experts, united in our devotion to one medium.
We are entering a new era for OOH, one defined by significant growth, disruption, and tech innovation. We want to continue to be the agency that is leading the industry through this change. To deliver outcomes that are human, inspiring, and effective.
The Programmatic team is a leading driver of innovation in the OOH world. We have developed market-leading tech that delivers dynamic and creative campaigns for clients ranging from Subway, M&S, Boots, Channel 5 and Adidas. We are looking for a new member of the team who can help us further our offering to the next level.
Our company values demonstrate how we build relationships and conduct business, agility, integrity, innovation, passion and focus.
Our world is changing, and we are looking for new talent to join us. People who are excited by the possibilities ahead for Programmatic OOH, that share our appetite for change, that can live our values and will help us to transform our business and the wider industry.