Creative Culture is currently recruiting a multilingual, client-facing Project Manager who is looking for hands-on experience in the area of transcreation and cross-cultural communications and is willing to get involved in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Coordinate client projects under the supervision of an account manager/ director throughout the process
- Manage the pool of freelance linguists, cultural experts and creative specialists in the local markets
- Prepare written briefs and lead the subsequent briefing calls, quality managing multilingual versions of creative and strategic pieces
- Manage and coordinate viable timelines and budgets and handle multiple projects across a range of countries, languages and cultures simultaneously
- Your English must be fluent (written and spoken) to ensure smooth exchanges with all external and internal collaborators and clients.
- Prior experience in project management in the creative or language industry (with some client-facing experience)
- Excellent organisational and people skills; clear written and verbal communication are a must
- Quality assurance experience and great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pro-activity and solution-seeking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package
- Interest in foreign cultures and the differences in expression, collaboration, and communication is essential as you will evolve in a multinational and multicultural environment
Desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of one or several foreign languages
- Candidates with a design or production background is an advantage
What To Expect
Creative Culture is a boutique-size company with a young and multicultural team where you can expect to:
- Be part of an empowering team
- Be involved proactively in the company’s growth
- Have the opportunity to work with people from different countries
- Receive structured training
- Work towards objectives while tracking your progress
- Gain valuable professional experience in various areas of the industry
Creative Culture offers its employees:
- The option to enrol on to our Pension Scheme
- A structured bonus scheme in line with the company’s and the individual’s performance so there is ownership of your financial earning potential
- A comprehensive training and development programme
- Regular team social events such as monthly team breakfasts with external speakers and quarterly team lunches
- CSR initiatives encompassing our core values of diversity, equity and inclusion (including volunteering days and mentoring opportunities with the Routes Collective)
Training and Professional Development
Creative Culture takes professional development very seriously and offers a range of platforms and industry body memberships that enable our employees to grow within their roles and expand on skill sets. Our employees benefit from thorough training and a professional development programme:
- Creative Culture’s LinkedIn Learning platform offers 1,000s of courses while IPA & Tanba offer training and networking opportunities
- Monthly targeted training sessions on different topics
- Reporting to one primary line manager who will monitor progress and offer additional daily support
About Creative Culture
Creative Culture is the number 1 expert in culture-centricity. Our aim is to open a window into a world of new possibilities for our clients and partners. We help brands and creative agencies roll out effective strategies, messages and campaigns across international markets and cultures. To do so, we benefit from Culture Connexion, our unique global network of over 3,000 creative, cultural, and language connexions, which we manage centrally from our London office.
Diversity is what makes humanity and its cultures so fascinating. We fully embrace the need to include the widest diversity of experience, opinions, aspirations and values from our team, stakeholders and partners in order to create a fully inclusive and collaborative environment. Drawing on this, as part of our cross-cultural offering, we provide clients with customised programmes to support ethnic and cultural diversity across their organisation as well as in both their internal and external communications.
You can browse some of the incredible testimonials from our recent interns about their time with us by viewing either our Glassdoor or our Careers page.
For more information visit www.creativecultureint.com.