The Goodstuff Publishing Executive supports the team in delivering excellence in channel planning and investment.
Working in close collaboration with the immediate team and Goodstuffers across the agency they are responsible for supporting the development of publishing plans, contributing towards getting to great work. They are expected to develop effective internal and media owner relationships, support the smooth and seamless running of publishing campaigns and take on the majority of internal team admin tasks.
• Support line manager in the seamless development of Publishing plans
• Establish media owner relationships and regular communication
• Build competitive reports
• Build audience analysis using TGI and Touchpoints
• Develop a foundation understanding of the role Publishing plays within the client strategy
• Showcase Publishing at its best, sharing relevant ideas and information via the Planning teams
• Contribute to inventive Publishing ideas for our clients/briefs
• Build collaborative relationships with Goodstuffers
• Take responsibility for delegated deliverables and meet deadlines, ensuring line managers understand status of tasks briefed
• Communicate clearly and professionally at all times
• Take direction in coordinating diaries and requirements for internal/external meetings
• Support campaign admin and reporting
• Maintain financial accuracy across all clients
• Get bookings on the system promptly and accurately
• Ensure efficient management of POs, timely invoicing and quick resolution finance queries
• Start developing good time management skills to work effectively and efficiently
• Accurate and consistent weekly completion of timesheets
• Seize learning and development opportunities
• Be a champion for all things Publishing
Salary for this role is £23,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
The bread and butter of what we do is media planning & buying, and for that you need to have a head for numbers and a passion for interrogating & analysing data. You have to be able to build strong trusting relationships with your fellow Goodstuffers, our clients and media owners and be able to write a mean to do list. We want to see people who are passionate about great brands and helping to build them. We will teach you how to do the day to day, so previous experience is by no means necessary – instead we want to see and hear why you want to embark on a career in our industry, and most importantly why Goodstuff?
Experience and skills:
• Be a team player, take initiative and get stuck in
• Energetic, determined and personable
• A passion for all things Publishing and media more widely
• Natural curiosity and a desire to learn
• Good communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
• Creative, analytical and numerical ability
• Organised and good attention to detail
• Ability to think around problems and get to inventive Publishing solutions
Made of different stuff:
Goodstuffers are a group of individuals made of different stuff. Collectively we shine in support of our mission: to be the World’s most inventive media agency. Our invention is born out of divergent thinking in an inclusive environment which comes together to create something truly original and good. Truly Goodstuff.
To support this, we have an Equal Opportunities Policy; except we call ours the Do the Right Thing Policy. It’s simple. We believe in fairness. That means, first and foremost, we recruit on merit and ability. We treat each other, fairly, with dignity and respect – we give a shit. We create an inclusive environment in which everyone belongs. When we recruit, promote, train, or reward we do that on the basis of aptitude and ability. We help and encourage everyone at Goodstuff to realise their full potential.
Any form of discrimination or harassment, less favourable treatment, or victimisation based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation will not be tolerated.
Competitive benefits package.
There are hundreds of agencies that plan and buy media. There’s only one that delivers ‘Media & Some’. Our combination of entrepreneurial ownership, a comms planning heritage and an unrestrained, transparent trading approach gives us the ability to deliver inventive media solutions that no one else can. It’s also given us something that very few others have – a Media Week and Campaign Agency of the Year crown, a Grand Prix double whammy at the Media Week and Campaign Awards for 2019 and 2020, and a Campaign Agency of the Decade shortlist.