House of Greenland is looking for a Senior Account Director
Reporting to: Head of Business
WHO WE ARE
Not a house. Not in Greenland.
But a fast-growing full-service agency covering a wide array of strategic and communications challenges: above-the-line advertising, behaviour change, comms strategy, content strategies.
We work with world industry leaders such as Google, Square, Red Bull, BT, Samsung, and Virgin to design and build campaigns and content with video at the heart of it.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Account Management is critical to House of Greenland's success in maintaining and growing client relationships.
- Lead a portfolio of accounts and client relationships.
- Responsible for the ongoing account management for specific projects, including managing client expectations, objectives, and timelines as well as run rates and overall client satisfaction.
- Ensure overall quality of work on their accounts, working directly with AM/PM teams to ensure all work is delivered against clients’ objectives to the highest quality on time and on budget.
Account Growth & New Business:
- Understand the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of their client’s business.
- Create and execute the strategic growth plan for new and established clients, developing client cross and up-sell opportunities.
- Accountable for the profitability and healthy growth of client accounts.
- Overall financial control of your accounts, including profitability, forecasting accuracy, late payment, as well as fee negotiation, and providing regular and timely reports.
- Actively seek new contacts to continually identify, develop and convert new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain senior-level relationships and represent the ethos of our agency when dealing with clients and prospects.
- Demonstrate accountability for agency performance and flawless execution.
- Champion professionalism and rigour across the agency, ensuring that your team delivers consistently and with excellence.
- Ensure high levels of client satisfaction and resolve service issues promptly.
- Negotiate to create win-win compromises with your client on behalf of your team members where needed.
Team & Knowledge:
- Act as a resource to team members in assessing ideas and direction.
- Coach, involve, and inspire the growth and development of junior agency staff.
- Reach beyond their scope of work and seek input from multi-discipline sources.
- Report key financial data to the agency’s senior leadership.
- Show a high level of marketing knowledge and strategic insight to clients.
- Maintain a detailed awareness of relevant market trends affecting their accounts, and developments in the wider advertising and communications industry.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 7+ years experience in an Accounts Servicing role.
- US and/or FR experience a plus.
- A proven track record of managing and growing key accounts and developing thriving client relationships.
- Hands-on experience handling campaigns on various communication channels for Retail, Entertainment or FMCG.
- Drive and tenacity to directly outreach to new contacts within existing and new clients to enhance business growth.
- A track record of converting clients to new ways of thinking and breaking away from their status quo.
- Credentials across B2B and B2C accounts are ideal.
Nimble, organised and efficient with the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Confidence, constant proactiveness to be ahead of the market and the ability to ‘get it done’ are all key attributes.
- Excellent team player, who works collaboratively to support the overall success of the business.
WORKING AT HOG
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture. House of Greenland is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Working
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Mental Health Employee Assistance Program
- Referral programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Individual and team training budget
Not a House. Not in Greenland
Award-winning integrated Creative agency based in Hackney and Lyon.