- You will sit within a team being built under one Managing Partner which comprises one Business Director, two Account Directors, two Managers and two Executives. The split of your time will be roughly 70% Hammerson and 30% Mandarin Oriental hotels.
- You will need to have a firm foundation in both traditional media (TV, OOH, Audio, Print etc) and digital.
- You will be expected to develop ideas both internally and within a cross-agency group that challenge our clients and make their brands famous.
- You will need to be confident managing both up to the AD and BD as well as down to the Account Execs on your wider team.
- Play a role in the business development of the account and the agency – you will be involved in the maintenance of internal forecasts, stretch planning and identification of organic growth opportunities.
- With the Manager role comes responsibility for the planning product and also for the growth and development of the people under you
- You will need to have a firm foundation in both traditional and digital performance media along with robust and broad knowledge of the industry and our agency positioning
- You need to have great communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Provide motivation and education to help your direct reports achieve their full potential and provoke their professional growth
Standard holiday is 25 days per annum. After 5 years' continuous service you will receive an extra 5 days boosting the allowance to 30 days annually.
Work from home allowance
Sumer Fridays (3pm finish)
Local Business Discounts
Soho Friends Membership
Refer a Friend
Cycle to work scheme
Season Ticket Loan
Employee Assistance Programme
Eye Test Vouchers
Local Gyms Membership
Income protection plan
SPARK FOUNDRY is a thriving global media network and part of Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
At SPARK FOUNDRY we harness a startup spirit with a powerhouse soul, melding an entrepreneurial, innovative business approach with the full resources, capabilities and clout of Publicis Media. And, like the best foundries where raw materials are heated and forged into something even more useful and beautiful, SPARK FOUNDRY will bring a kinetic balance of heat, passion and creativity.
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.