We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our team, working on some major B2C & B2B brands.
Mondays and Fridays we work from home, whilst Tuesdays-Wednesdays-Thursdays are for collaborative work in the office. It's the ideal blend!
In this role, you’ll work on a range of key clients, taking briefs, getting involved in the creative and production process from start to finish, and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns. We’re full-service, so the media is very broad and can range from social to print, right through to TV, radio, outdoor and experiential. Successful candidates will need to have experience working in an advertising or marketing agency, or part of an in-house marketing team.
• Working closely with the Account Management team and Directors to deliver briefs to client
• Working within a very agile environment, liaising across a range of disciplines to ensure the delivery of great work
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Becoming an integral part of the agency, bringing ideas and super organisation skills to the table
• Presenting and justifying ideas, plans and results both internally and externally to clients
• Able to multi-task and meet simultaneous tight deadlines while handling multiple clients with changing priorities, either independently or as part of a team
• Supporting the social media team with content writing, scheduling and reporting.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
We’re not just looking for an organizer – we’re looking for someone who’s not afraid to put their ideas out and have a real desire to thrive in the industry.
• 12 months+ experience as Account / Marketing Executive
• Agency background preferred, or worked closely with agencies from client side
• Must be enthusiastic, pro-active and have a can-do attitude
• Desirable - Experience with social media management including content ideation, community management and reporting
• Helps if you’re a dog lover, we have a few that roam our offices, but they’re all very friendly!
Salary is dependent on experience and fit.
Fancy a Change?
If you want to be part of a fun-loving, South Coast agency with two decades of award-winning work and a real handle on what ‘integrated’ means then, we’d love to hear from you.
With an enviable client list, you will get the chance to work on some major brands across Travel, Lifestyle, FMCG and FinTech but will be equally at home creating, building and maintaining brands from scratch.
Equality of opportunity is at the heart of our recruitment process. Our team is made up of people from a broad range of educational and social backgrounds, ages and nationalities. You’ll be judged on your suitability for the job and nothing else.