We’re looking for first-class Account Directors to join a growing team and deliver fully integrated campaigns for global B2B clients. Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience at this level, consulting with, and strategically directing international clients, preferably in engineering and technology or related sectors.
You must also be able to demonstrate a successful track record in pitching for and winning new client business in a B2B environment. You will be responsible for managing the day to day business of a range of clients in several different European and North American countries, coordinating and briefing internal and external strategy, research, project management, and creative teams to deliver integrated advertising and content marketing campaigns.
You must therefore have experience in overseeing the briefing, creation, approval and production of a wide range of marketing and communications outputs, including advertising and digital advertising, video and animations, websites, thought leadership content, social media, brand guidelines, webinars and podcasts, SEO, presentations and sales support materials (interactive and static PDFs).
Your core objective will be to sustain and develop the agency’s commercial relationships with a range of key clients, and to proactively grow the depth and breadth of those working responsibilities. As an Account Director, you will also be required to research, identify, and acquire new clients and opportunities, and must therefore have experience and a successful track record in lead nurturing and presenting agency credentials to prospects.
Preference will be given to applicants that are available to start at short notice.
• Post-graduate strategic planning training and qualifications - preferred (via a recognised body such as APG or IPA)
• 2-5 years strategic B2B marketing and communications consultancy experience for international clients in engineering, manufacturing, and technology
• Successful track record in pitching for and winning new client business in a B2B environment
• 2+ years direct management experience - overseeing a team of project managers and executives
• 1+ year CRM and lead management/nurturing experience (HubSpot or similar), with demonstrable experience and success in identifying and engaging prospects, nurturing leads, and presenting agency credentials to obtain invitations to respond to briefs and tenders
• Copy and content writing qualifications (post-grad) would also be advantageous to the role
Highly competitive salary to match experience (IPA benchmarked)
Group Pension Scheme (Scottish Widows)
Private Medical Insurance (Vitality + benefits)
Bonus – up to 5% discretionary, based on agency-wide revenue targets
Minimum of 25 days paid holiday per annum (rising to 30 days)
Excellent wellbeing programme which includes:
- Holiday buy-back (up to +4 days) and sell-back available
- Volunteer day (optional)
- Mental health first aid
- EAP programme
- No distraction Wednesdays
- Agency challenge days (optional)
Agency Inc makes the complicated simple.
We're one of a new breed of agile & integrated agencies that offers senior strategic planning and creative solutions to global clients. We build experienced, flexible teams around our clients’ needs, to develop and deliver brand repositioning, fully integrated campaigns, and content marketing strategies.
Agency Inc offers flexible working, professional development (IPA CPD Gold 2021) and an industry leading benefits package and wellbeing programme.
Having developed a strong base of clients in recent years, and picked up some notable industry recognition and awards for the quality, creativity, and impact of our work, Agency Inc is determined to take another step forwards this year to find and train the potential agency leaders of tomorrow.