Looking for an experienced and capable account manager to hit the ground running on various projects and accounts, with lots of responsibility and accountability.
You are commercially minded, brilliantly manage internal and external communications and strive to deliver the best possible work for our clients. We want a true team-player, who can lead from the front and give our clients the best service possible.
- Building relationships: internally within planning, creative & production teams teams externally with Clients and Partners.
- Min 2 years creative agency background
- Experience at supporting and delivering on fully integrated
campaigns across advertising, content, digital, social, experiential
- Experience of growing client relationships and organically growing
• Basic Salary - to be discussed
• Opportunity for yearly bonus
• Don’t miss the school play! (i.e. don’t miss what’s important in life)
• 26 days holiday (bank holidays as extra)
• Christmas closure (at Management discretion)
• Pension: Cravens contribution
• Personal learning allowance of up to £500, plus £100 personal creativity budget
• Flexible working between home and office
• Bus or train season ticket loan
• Cycle to work scheme