In 2021, Creative Culture experienced rapid growth and we are now looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to lead strategy and execution of our growth journey and beyond. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate who is able to draw on their prior experiences and be hands-on. As a small business, Growth and PR are very closely connected and feed into each other. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate who is passionate and experienced in sales and growth strategies but who will be able to lead a content and event strategy together with a more junior person to feed into the business’ growth objectives.
You will be working closely with our CEO and Client Services Director to drive high-level growth initiatives and experiments. We will expect you to be hands-on, autonomous, proactive and innovative, seeking to always find better ways to lead and implement our initiatives.
What you’ll do
- Seek out, open and qualify predominantly outbound (80%) new business opportunities across global marcomms, product development, insights, DEI, corporate, HR, L&D as well as take a lead in agency relationships; respond and qualify inbound new business opportunities (20%)
- Initiate and liaise with colleagues to develop sales, business development and marketing strategies and execute upon them
- Identify opportunities and future review timings through direct research
- Identify and attend appropriate networking and industry events. Leverage Creative Culture’s own network and those of the wider agency team
- Build relationships with key contacts in a timely manner to ensure we are on the pitch list for relevant opportunities
- Coordinate introductions supported by appropriate expert specialists from the agency
- Manage the overall New Business strategy and relationship with the Lead Generation agency in place
- Support on initial face-to-face meetings and qualification calls
- Nurture and maintain contact with prospects through to conversion (leveraging our internal tools to capture and manage engagement as well as building prospect insight)
- Build the quantity and quality of leads in the pipeline so that the required number of opportunities in the pre-sales process are maintained
- Manage inbound leads and opportunities. Ensure RFIs and RFPs are qualified by the team on time and managed into the conversion team for response.
- Support opportunities through insight into the RFI, RFP, during the pitch processes
- Support the business to ensure that profitable business growth and sales target is achieved from new clients
Please send your updated CV and a cover letter to George at firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following reference SBDM-Q22022. Please remember to mention when you would be available to start from. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
What to expect
Creative Culture is a small-size company with a young and multicultural team where you can expect to:
- Benefit from structured training & a clear remit
- Have the opportunity to work with people from different countries and cultures in a collaborative environment
- Work towards objectives while tracking your progress
- Grow and expand on your remit as the company grows
Creative Culture offers its employees:
- the option to enrol onto our Pension Scheme
- a structured bonus scheme in line with the company’s and the individual’s performance so there is ownership of your financial earning potential
- a comprehensive training and development programme
- regular team social events such as monthly team breakfasts and quarterly team lunches.
- CSR initiatives encompassing our core values of diversity, equity and inclusion (including volunteering days and mentoring opportunities with the Routes Collective)
- In 2021, we listened to our team and will be rolling out new initiatives related to wellbeing (vouchers, EAP etc.)
Cross-cultural Insights and Global Marketing
Creative Culture is a fast-growing cross-cultural consultancy. We help brands and creative agencies roll-out effective marketing, communications, advertising campaigns and strategies globally. To do so, we benefit from an international network of creative, cultural and language specialists around the world, which we manage centrally from our London office.
We offer local market intelligence, cross-cultural audits, global content and local engagement solutions (copywriting, SEO, transcreation, community management, influencer strategy), among others.
Our CEO, Mélanie Chevalier, is a proud award winner of the 2021 Female Frontier’s Championing Change category, which celebrates women constantly pushing the boundaries of equality, gender balance, and making dynamic changes within their work. Mélanie is very active in promoting Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) and has developed innovative initiatives to allow brands to successfully navigate complex inclusion pieces within an even more complex and diverse multicultural environment. She was recently shortlisted as part of IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising)'s iList 2022, which recognises individuals who are actively promoting inclusivity within the advertising industry and demanding better representation in creative work.
For more information, please visit www.creativecultureint.com.