Creating chaos with one of the world's biggest disruptor brands. Launching an NFT for a unique whisky collection. Taking over London’s Outernet space with an immersive beer experience. And getting an FPV drone op to create a one-shot wonder for a new product launch.
These are just some of the things we’ve done in the last 12 months. And as a result, we’re looking for a Senior Creative to continue to grow our business and win some of the many pitch opportunities coming our way.
You should be a strategically minded ideas person first and foremost but have an art director’s eye and the drive to keep on hustlin’ when it comes to getting the best out of our in-house studio shoots or working with award-winning photographers and production companies.
We have a mix of global and UK brands who love to disrupt – Honda, Benriach whisky, Fords Gin, e.l.f. cosmetics, Chambord liqueur, Estrella Galicia beer, Sanctuary Spa – and we’ll be looking for you to lead a series of their projects going forward.
Our team of Southpaw Bears are a close-knit team, and we pride ourselves on running with the pack. So, you’ll have to be confident working in tandem with our array of agency talent including strategists, hybrid social and digital creatives, video editors, and retouchers to produce work that excites you, pushes the boundaries, is culturally relevant, and aims to win awards.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• High levels of creative ideation and execution across ATL/TTL advertising, branded content and social/digital media platforms.
• Experience of brand building from strategy to execution.
• A love of creative storytelling through art and copy, and a passionate knowledge of social/digital media platforms.
• The ability to create compelling creative presentations that explain your ideas in a clear and exciting way and the confidence to present work to clients and colleagues.
• Experience of working with junior creatives and getting the best creative product out of them.
Ideal but not essential:
• At least 5 years’ experience at established creative agencies.
• Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite.
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays, plus the days between Christmas and New Year
• Extra day off for your birthday
• Private medical insurance
• Car parking permit
• Employee Assistance Program to support wellbeing
• Salary sacrifice pension scheme
• Flexible/hybrid working arrangements
Part of Hakuhodo Inc Global Network.