This is a key role within an ambitious though friendly award-winning agency for a highly organised, motivated, and self-directed Senior/Digital Media Manager.
This role will involve:
- Working as part of the media team to plan, buy, monitor, refine and evaluate digital marketing campaigns for existing clients.
- Working alongside and under the guidance of the Head of Digital Growth and Performance in compiling new digital media business proposals.
- Work along with the Head of Digital Growth and Performance and current Digital team to help develop the agency in-house digital proposition.
You will work alongside other members of the media and account management team and have the ability to work closely with clients, at all levels, in order to build relationships based on respect and trust.
What this role requires:
• Act as digital media lead on multiple key accounts.
• Ability to develop digital communication strategies including identifying key insights from background information and research findings.
• Strategic thinker with the ability to go beyond the client’s brief to provide a holistic thinking to digital problems and how this can integrate within the wider communications strategy.
• Excellent understanding of Google AdWords, in particular PPC.
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms, Programmatic buying, Display, SEO, Content and Partnerships, and Google analytics.
• Building, developing and analysing performance data via Google Data Studio.
• Strong knowledge of the current digital media landscape and future trends on a global basis.
• Ability to provide post campaign analysis using Google Analytics and other analytical platforms and how to distil the most relevant / important information for intelligent strategic development.
• Ability to deliver digital pitch and proposal presentations.
• Understanding of production requirements for all digital platforms.
• Ability to keep up to date with the industry trends (networking, researching, reading blogs, and other news / information sources) and competitive activity to identify and share best practice across all digital disciplines.
• Knowledge and ability to use third party ad serving platforms, specifically DCM (Google DoubleClick Campaign Manager).
• Excellent project management skills, planning ahead, prioritising, scheduling and administrating projects across the portfolio of accounts in an effective manner.
• Ability to cost out media plans and manage client budgets.
• Provide comprehensive feedback based on digital ideas proposed.
• Ability to build relationships with digital suppliers and partner agencies, where appropriate.
• Ability to work on your own initiative and also as part of a team.
• Excellent presentation compilation skills, detailing campaign performance from various digital reporting systems and providing recommendations for refinement/ improvement.
• Manage day-to-day administration: monitoring, evaluation, refinement of all live digital campaigns, liaison, and negotiation with digital media suppliers, providing sound digital rationale on media briefs and reconciliation of invoices.
• Assist in daily management of all junior digital Media staff, providing support and guidance were needed.
• Knowledge of TGI and to make informative decisions across digital platforms.
• Some knowledge of traditional media buying across TV, Radio, Outdoor, Press & Cinema and their fit with digital media initiatives.
• 4-5 years + experience in a similar digital role (preferably agency based, but client & supplier experience also considered).
• Extensive knowledge and experience (3+ years) in setting up, monitoring, optimising, and reporting on PPC activity.
• Experience and confidence in using Google Data Studio.
• Experience with all digital platforms including AdWords, Double Click Campaign Manager, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Spotify.
• Media campaign planning experience and managing large digital budgets. This includes planning media partnerships directly with key suppliers and ensuring that the latest trends and opportunities are adopted.
• Knowledge and experience in programmatic media buying.
• Experience using google analytics and reporting on campaign results and making recommendations.
• Google AdWords certified.
• Knowledge of Google Tag Manager
• Strong knowledge of SEO best practice.
• Understanding of website UX best practices.
• Experience in writing and inputting into tenders and working with senior management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Be passionate about delivering good work, open to new ideas and prepared to challenge media suppliers constructively.
• Strong initiative with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills (open, friendly, and supportive attitude).
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to independently analyse alternative solutions and prioritise quickly within tight deadlines.
• Keen attention to detail (including ability to manage media budgets, corresponding media plans and client cost management tables) with strong organisational and administration skills.
• Appreciation for the creative process (particularly digital) and skilled at working with creative teams and advising them of digital specifications and limitations.
• A strong negotiator with digital media suppliers, being able to think rationally in time sensitive situations.
• Ability to work under pressure, adhering to tight deadlines with occasional long hours.
• Ability to give and take constructive criticism.
Salary - negotiable
Work place pension
Group Life Insurance cover
20 days holiday plus 11 public/bank holidays
3 days with agency team in office / 2 days work from home
Hello, we're Genesis, a multi-award-winning advertising agency in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Our full-service advertising agency also delivers design, digital and consulting – and we do it well.
We’ve got the results, awards and happy clients to prove it.
Our client-list includes some of the leading private and public sector organisations in Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Great Britain.
They trust Genesis to deliver smart, creative and effective work for their markets at home and all across the globe.
GENESIS. GOOD THINKING.
It’s our promise to clients.
Because good thinking always creates better results.
Lots of companies do advertising, design, digital and consulting.
But to do it well, every time, and over time, you need good thinking.
That’s why we recruit good thinkers.
And invest in their training and development.
It’s why we strive to be best in class in our approach.
Why we put collaboration at the heart of everything we do.
And why we continually win awards.
That’s why clients trust us. Because we keep our promise.
Genesis. Good thinking.