As a Senior Media Executive, you will be responsible for account planning and buying across multiple media platforms.You will work closely with Account Directors and implementation teams to deliver effective and accountable campaigns for our client portfolio. The successful applicant will be personable, highly organised, able to multitask, present confidently, and work with the team to understand what we can do to hit client goals.
1. Client Relationship Management:
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
• Regularly communicate with clients to provide updates, address concerns, and identify growth opportunities.
• Support Account Directors with all client interactions.
2. Strategic Planning and Execution:
• Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop comprehensive media strategies aligned with business objectives.
• Identify target audiences, define key performance indicators (KPIs), and establish measurable campaign goals.
• Implement the execution of multimedia campaigns across various channels, such as OOH, Radio, Cinema, and Print and liaise with our in-house digital team.
• Monitor campaign performance, analyse data, and provide actionable insights and recommendations for optimisation.
• Ensure campaigns are delivered on time, within budget, and meet or exceed performance targets.
3. Team Collaboration:
• You will liaise and coordinate with our specialist media teams.
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners, including creative, development, and analytics, to ensure seamless execution of campaigns.
• Contribute to a collaborative and positive work environment, promoting teamwork and knowledge sharing.
4. Industry Knowledge and Innovation:
• Stay up to date with the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in media.
• Conduct research and analysis to identify new opportunities and emerging trends.
• Share industry insights and knowledge with clients and internal teams, positioning the agency as a thought leader.
- Strong knowledge of the Print, OOH, Radio, and Broadcast channels.
- Excellent client relationship experience
- Numerate with an eye for detail.
- Strong media owner relationships across a wide range of channels
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and oral
Ideal Person: You are a highly motivated individual with a passion for multi-channel marketing and a track record of success in managing client relationships. In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive impactful campaigns, build strong client partnerships, and contribute to the growth and success of our agency.
The role is based on a hybrid working model.
Available on application
AMS Media Group
AMS Media Group is a well-established, fully accredited, independent planning and buying agency with offices in London and Leeds.
We are skilled in handling every media channel, from Door Drops to Digital.
At a time when the media buying sector is awash with issues surrounding trading transparency, fake impressions, and brand safety concerns, we have adopted a philosophy which breathes new meaning into our name:
Actually Making Sense
The basic premise is to cut through the many layers of misleading jargon and illogical practice within media.
To focus on what matters… our clients’ objectives.
Our independence guarantees planning neutrality, as we are not constrained by pre-defined media owner commitments or resourcing limitations.
Our proposition is based upon meaningful clarity, not smoke and mirrors.