About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Content, this role is to play a central part in coordinating and developing engaging and effective social and marketing content to bring MSQ’s positioning and qualities to life.
You will be joining a team to work alongside our Designer, Head of Content and Head of New Business to help tell MSQ’s story and develop stronger relationships with our clients, prospects, the press and our own people. Specifically, the role will involve:
• Developing MSQ’s social media strategy and overseeing the running of all MSQ social accounts (currently LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
• Developing and repurposing social content from MSQ thought leaders
• Liaising with MSQ Executives and advising them on their work-related social activity
• Working closely with MSQ’s agency marketing teams and co-ordinating social media activity and development
• Creating content for MSQ creds and case studies ahead of pitches and other presentations
• Developing and managing MSQ’s central marketing and new business portal and asset management tool
• Updating MSQ’s website, Joined-up Thinking and other MSQ properties
• Keeping MSQ’s proposition and collateral fresh on intermediary sites and other affiliated platforms
• Helping obtain assets for new business pitches, fielding requests from new business and marketing teams across the group
• Supporting the running of key MSQ events and other MSQ brand-related moments and touchpoints
• Developing collateral for MSQ events and working closely with our outbound marketing partner on outreach
• Supporting on internal and external comms, particularly showcasing MSQ’s progress in the areas of Sustainability and DE&I
The person we are looking for will:
• Be a modern content creator. Knowing how to create and curate the right content for the people who will engage with it
• Have a passion for social media and telling engaging stories that resonate with a variety of audience types
• Have excellent communication skills, put into practice both verbally and through written and AV content
• Be organised
• Be a team player, who loves working collaboratively and building relationships with a broad mix of people
• Have a positive and proactive attitude, keen to suggest and implement new ideas
• Have an interest in working in a marketing/creative environment and clear opinions on how to build a brand
25 holiday days & bank holidays
In house bar on Thursdays
Flexible & remote working
Competitive salary and pension
Brand new office space in the heart of Covent Garden
MSQ is a next generation creative and technology company. We’re a global group of diverse thinkers who blend human insight with data, creativity, talent and technology to help brands build closer customer relationships, join everything up and drive accelerated growth.
The MSQ model seamlessly integrates complimentary teams of channel experts who can solve complex business problems quickly and efficiently. Clients get senior, hands-on teams working in an agile, inherently collaborative way, underpinned by best-in-class tools and services.
More than 1,000 people work at MSQ across 13 global offices. We moved into a brand new state-of-the-art London HQ in 2021, located on Bow Street in the heart of Covent Garden. We’re lucky enough to work with some of the world’s largest businesses like Unilever, Vodafone, Diageo and Emirates, as well as local favourites like Royal Mail, Fortnum & Mason and Cancer Research UK.