This is an exciting opportunity to work for BradleyDyerRaw, an independent creative agency working with brilliant brands across the entire consumer journey. We are agile, smart, small enough to care and big enough to deliver at scale, with regional, national, and international capabilities and over 25 years’ experience across different sectors, including Entertainment and Leisure, Property and Financial Services.
This is a crucial agency role, centric to our operations. As well as exceptional office administration skills, the ideal candidate will have at least four years of creative/studio experience in a related field. You must be practical, organised, proactive, and articulate with bundles of energy. Additionally,
the ability to solve problems and provide solutions is key.
• The central point of communication for all studio tasks.
• Liaise with ALL agency staff and suppliers.
• The day-to-day running of the studio planner, including timesheet management.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to write clear and precise emails.
• Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written.
• Proficient with Mac, Word, and Excel. Experience with Streamtime and Basecamp
would be a bonus.
• Ability to identify and prioritise essential tasks under pressure.
• Ability to problem solve, adapt to unexpected challenges and prioritise logically.
• Four years of experience in a creative studio (or similar).
Strictly No Agencies Please.
Working from home on Friday (subject to approval)
On-site free parking