We’re all about giving our clients the confidence to challenge. This comes from our creative & research system, which helps us validate bigger insights and bolder ideas for bravely effective results. These results are helping us grow our clients, scoop some pretty cool industry accolades, and continue our growth spurt. But our real secret sauce? Our Guys. We recruit diverse personalities, invite challenge, have each other’s backs, and invest in giving each of them the confidence to smash their potential.
We’re looking for a Workplace Manager to help keep our office running smoothly and team running confidently. This person won’t just handle ‘admin’ but be a go-to-Guy, for staff & clients alike. They’ll help make the agency as efficient and collaborative as it can be, responsible for the day-to-day management of our agency spaces & facilities, and providing support across IT, finance & HR.
What we’re looking for:
- A stickler for detail & organisation, who always stays three steps ahead
- A brilliant people person who is discreet, collaborative and always strives to bring out the best in others
- Someone unflappable, who thrives with the pace and variety of agency life and is happy to problem solve and pivot when priorities change. (It’s never the same day twice here – and we’re looking for someone who loves that as much as we do)
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial; someone who questions how things can be done better and always looks to add value
- Someone tech-literate, who can help keep us running efficiently day-to-day and work with our IT consultants on bigger jobs
- A pride in place; someone who strives to keep things looking and operating in the best way possible
- Someone who prefers to be up and about, rather than sitting at a desk, and is happy to be based full time at our vibey Edinburgh city centre office
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a front-of-house or facilities management role – preferably working in an agency or non-corporate environment. HR & finance experience is highly advantageous.
Salary from £26K, depending on experience.
We challenge ourselves to attract and grow great people, as well as great clients. So that means offering you things like:
- Great professional development: a coaching programme and generous training budgets to support your career pathway
- Great holidays: with an extra day’s holiday for every year you’re with us
- Great benefits: private healthcare and perks through Vitality
- Great fun: of course we have an agency bar, but also a coffee shop, all in the heart of Edinburgh city centre. And visits from family, friends & dogs are positively encouraged.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a cover note, explaining what would make you a fit with our Guys, to email@example.com