Add IPA to your safe sender's list
The IPA uses dotmailer to send all marketing emails and SendGrid to deliver our website transactional emails.
To ensure your important email messages from [email protected] and @ipa.co.uk are not filtered into your Junk/Quarantine/Clutter Mail folder, follow the appropriate instructions.
For Windows - Microsoft Outlook
How to add our domain name ( ipa.co.uk and email-ipa.co.uk) to your Safe Senders List.
- Open Outlook
- Click on the Home tab
- Scroll down and click on Junk
- Click Junk E-mail option
- Click Safe Senders tab
- Add ipa.co.uk and email-ipa.co.uk to your Safe Senders list
- Click Apply and then click OK.
**Note...to quickly add our sender, domain name, or mailing list name to the Safe Senders or Safe Recipients Lists, right-click on our message, and then on the shortcut menu, point to Junk E-mail, and then click Never Block Sender.
How to teach Clutter You Do Want an Email
- Open Outlook
- Click in the Clutter folder
- Drag the message to the Inbox folder or Right-click the message and select "Move -> Inbox"
- Open Office 365
- Click on settings, which you can find by clicking the cog icon in the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on Mail – which appears near the bottom of the list under Account.
- Under accounts you’ll find Block or Allow. Click on Allow.
- Add [email protected] and @ipa.co.uk to your Safe Senders and Recipients list.
- Open the email.
- Right-click the sender's email address.
- Click Add to contacts in the short-cut menu.
- Click Save and Close.
- Check Junk Email settings.
- Click on Mail (from the Toolbar).
- Click on Preferences.
- Click on Junk Mail.
- Verify both 'Sender of message is in my Contacts' and 'Sender of message is in my Previous Recipients' are both ticked.
Outlook for Mac (Outlook 2011 and earlier)
- Open Outlook for Mac.
- Click Tools (from the menu bar).
- Click Junk Email Preferences.
- Click Safe Senders (or Safe Domains).
- Add the above email addresses to this list.
- Click OK (or Show All from the top left).
Outlook for Mac (2016 and later)
Contact your IT department to add the above addresses to the server safe senders list.
Windows Live Mail / Hotmail
- Open email message in Junk folder
- Click "mark as safe" link beside sender's email address
- Open the Junk Email folder
- Open the email you wish to receive
- Click the Not Spam button in the menu bar above the email
- Open your spam folder
- Click on the email you wish to receive and click the This is Not Spam button
Gmail / GoogleMail
- Open the Spam folder
- Open the email you wish to receive and click the Not Spam button in the menu bar
If the email program you use is not listed, please email us.