This course is currently being updated, but will be running from September 2022. Add yourself to the course Interest List to be alerted when the booking opens.
Who is the course for?
For board-level individuals in communication agencies of all disciplines.
What are the benefits?
- The programme focuses on the key skills you need to run your agency’s business.
- The course draws on the knowledge and experience of leading figures from across the breadth of the industry.
- The nine sessions will help you build your skills across all the facets of strong leadership.
- The programme's final session features a special panel session with industry luminaries on "What they wish they'd know when they started out".
- An optional MIPA assignment based on the content of the course will merit successful individuals with 3 stars.
Running every Tuesday (dates tbc), the sessions include the following topics:
- Leadership in turbulent times.
- Effective Leadership: Demonstrating a return on your client’s investment.
- Transformational Leadership: Leading yourself and leading others.
- Creative Leadership: Building a Creative culture.
- C-Suite Leadership: Having a voice in the boardroom.
- Commercial Leadership: Creating value in your business and maximising revenue.
- Innovation Leadership: Backing new ideas/brands with business.
- Today’s Leadership: How leaders can create a great place to work.
- What I wish I’d known when I started out.
You can read past Leadership course assignments that have achieved a Distinction on the IPA's Blog.