Bookings have now closed for this course.
This course is set to run again in 2024, however if we get enough interest we'll review our plans and potentially look to run it towards the end of 2023. Please sign up to the interest list if you're interested in joining the next cohort.
Who is the course for?
For board-level individuals in communication agencies of all disciplines.
What are the benefits?
- The programme focuses on the key skills you need to run your agency’s business.
- The course draws on the knowledge and experience of leading figures from across the breadth of the industry.
- The sessions will help you build your skills across all the facets of strong leadership.
- The programme's final session features a special panel session with industry luminaries on "What they wish they'd know when they started out".
- An optional MIPA assignment based on the content of the course will merit successful individuals with 3 MIPA stars.
Previous topics have included:
- Leadership in turbulent times
- Today’s Leadership: How leaders can create a great place to work
- Transformational Leadership: Leading yourself and leading others
- Commercial Leadership: Business Acumen
- Commercial Leadership: Growth Mindset
- C-Suite Leadership: Having a voice in the boardroom
- Effectiveness Leadership
- Creative Leadership
- VC Brand Leadership
- What I wish I’d known when I started out
You can read past Leadership course assignments that have achieved a Distinction on the IPA's Blog.