At Guy & Co we give clients the confidence to challenge for bravely effective results. Our unique blend of creative & research helps us validate bigger insights and bolder ideas, and has made us multi award-winning and Scottish Agency of the Year nominee. Our portfolio of iconic & fabric brands includes Johnnie Walker, Britvic, Baxters, Albert Bartlett and Quality Meat Scotland.
Following some game-changing new business wins we’re at an exciting crossroads and recruiting for various roles across the agency, including an Account Director to direct an exciting mix of financial services, B2B and public sector clients.
What we’re looking for:
- A creatively brave thinker who can collaborate with planners, creatives and clients to bring bold insights and ideas to life, regardless of the audience or channel
- A self-starter and stickler for process, able to juggle priorities and take total ownership of budgets, timings and resourcing, to make sure projects are delivered on brand, on time and on budget
- An eye for effectiveness; always using client budgets commercially, setting and reporting against KPIs, and ensuring we smash results for our clients
- A curious thinker & agile worker; always looking three steps ahead, sparking off the latest trends and formats, and pushing to test, learn and optimise
- A natural collaborator, who draws on the right people and process to deliver the best outputs
- A confident communicator and presenter, who can articulate their insights and ideas on paper and in person, and build or challenge that of others, when it’s needed
- A commercial vulture, who strives to get the most from client budgets, grows accounts and smashes targets
- An entrepreneurial spirit; inspired to help grow our financial & professional services portfolio and team
- Minimum 4 years in an agency role with experience in financial & professional services
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious account handler to step up their career in a fast-moving, varied and innovative agency during an exciting growth spurt.
We strive to attract and grow great people as well as great clients, offering:
- Great benefits: Vitality medical insurance (including coffees and cinema tickets to motivate you to stay healthy)
- Great holidays: 25 days’ a year, plus 6 public holidays, agency closure over the Christmas holidays (we take merriness seriously…), and an extra day for every year you’re with us
- Great flexibility: a commitment to blended & flexible working, with a maximum of 3 days in person at our Edinburgh city centre office in 2022
- Great fun: we have a bar…enough said! And visits from family, friends, cats & dogs are encouraged.
Guy & Co are a challenger creative & research agency based in Edinburgh.