We are looking for an Account Director to be the day-to-day lead contact on all our client business, reporting directly into the Business Director and working alongside her to build and develop our client pipeline, to deliver organic growth and to build our reputation as the best Next Gen creative agency in the industry.
Well versed in delivering brand proposition, brand strategy, consumer insight, advertising, and brand transformation work, you will be responsible for delivering projects in line with our agency process, in collaboration with our clients and internal teams, managing client expectations along the way, delivering projects on time and within budget, and delivering a 60% GP margin.
Clients currently include:-
• Mitre (football)
• Kappa (motorsport)
• ECB (cricket)
• Dolce & Gabbana (fashion)
• Kurt Geiger (fashion)
• Casio (fashion)
• Hily (social/dating app)
• Rooster (insurance)
You will be supported by a client team of BD, AD and x2 AMs.
• Building and nurturing strong relationships with key clients, delivering against our client growth plans, working alongside and into the Business Director to make sh*t happen
• Influencing team members to deliver the best work of their lives, working together collaboratively to find a way forward
• Delivering client growth, alongside the BD & CEO, by identifying client opportunities and new project potential for all clients
• Utilising your strong understanding of both the business and market to foresee dilemmas and to quickly resolve any issues with honesty, openness and positivity.
• Min 7 years creative agency background
• Proven experience of running £100K-£1M projects
• Proven experience at delivering fully integrated campaigns across advertising, content, digital, social, experiential
• Proven experience of growing client relationships and organically growing accounts
• Strategic thinker and able to lead strategic conversations with senior clients
• Commercially astute and process-driven
• Basic salary c. £48-55K
• 21 days holiday
• 4 days ZAK’s annual Christmas Close (perk)
• 1 day off for your birthday (perk)
• 4 parties per year (perk)
• Healthy body, healthy mind fund: 1% per annum of salary allocated per employee, to be put against their wellbeing – gym membership, Santander Cycles, massage, fitness class, bike purchase et al
• Pension: ZAK to contribute up to 3%
• Private healthcare
ZAK is the Next Gen creative agency. We create big brand ideas that engage the under 30s. We work with ambitious brands that need to be relevant in the rapidly shifting world of culture, media, technology and consumer attitude; brands who can’t afford to miss the mark with their most important audience https://www.zakagency.com/.
High Stakes Films is our creative production agency that deliver culture driven film and stills https://www.highstakesfilms.com/. Working with a mixture of brand clients and agency clients High Stakes are agile, nimble and super creative. High Stakes are a plug-in team that deliver effortlessly cool and relevant content for brands. In 2022 we will be launching The Intake, our D&I initiative in partnership with youth charities, to offer work experience and mentoring for those wishing to break into the production industry.
SELFHOOD is our Next Gen insight and co-creation platform with a c25K community https://www.thisisselfhood.com/. SELFHOOD gives young people a platform for self-expression and a voice to big global brands.
We are entrepreneurial by nature and are committed to creating the best work environment and package for agency staff. We do this by investing heavily in every single team member via our ZAKademy training and development programme, which we run in consultation with the IPA. We are currently working towards our Gold accreditation.
We recruit against our own values of Brave, Smart and Spirited. Our culture is supportive, down-to-earth, fun and professional. We believe in regular team bonding experiences. In addition to our monthly Show + Tell evenings, where we share and celebrate great work over drinks and nibbles, we also have annual Christmas and Summer parties which have taken us to the cafe bars of Paris, the ski slopes of Meribel, the clubs of Ibiza and to the design district of Copenhagen (pre Covid, of course).
We are growing rapidly and need strong, capable candidates to join our team.