Ardmore is looking for an Account Director to cover a period of Maternity Leave for up to 12 months to direct strategic communications, ensuring effective and measurable results for the Client, and returning profit for the Agency. You will be involved with pitches for new business and must be able to approach potential Clients with both a creative and commercial mindset. The ability to lead and inspire team colleagues, clients and external partners is vital to being successful in this role.
Ardmore are all about our people. Inside our offices, you’ll find a friendly and collaborative group of highly creative professionals all striving for the same goals: to create brilliant work and exceed expectations every step of the way.
We can offer a competitive salary along with the following added benefits to the role;
• Enhanced Paid Leave of 27 days per annum, plus your birthday and 11 statutory holidays.
• Pension –Staff pay 5% and Ardmore pay 3%
• Access to Private Healthcare after six months’ service.
• Flexible approach to working arrangements.
• Access to Mental Health and Wellbeing platform and initiatives including employee discounts.
• Laptop and IT equipment.
• Comprehensive continuous personal development (CPD), onboarding and training programme.
• Paid membership of IPA with full access to a range of CPD tools.
• Paid expenses for travel undertaken for the purposes of your job.
• Opportunity to join in a range of other team-building and fun social activities through #weardmore
• Onsite free parking
• 2-minute walk to Holywood train station
We are a globally active performance communications Group, using data, insight, strategy and creativity to solve commercial problems and deliver significant return on marketing investment.
Our mission is to be a trusted strategic partner to each of our Clients. We are creatively restless, respectful, fearless, innovative, invested and always effective. Setting and smashing those targets we set ourselves has allowed our team to grow bigger than ever, so we need more people who will share in our goal of achieving spectacular results for every Client.
As a fully integrated communications business, the Ardmore Group offers strategy, creative, design, digital, media planning and buying, and branding, as well as PR and event management through our sister company LK Communications, awarded PR Consultancy of the Year at the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) Pride Awards 2022, and eCommerce intelligence and performance marketing through our second sister company, Built For Growth Digital, awarded Best eCommerce Agency in the UK 2022 by the eCommerce Association.
Globally connected, as shareholders in Worldwide Partners Inc., the Ardmore Group has direct access to global talent with localised insight. This enables us to create impactful campaigns delivered on local, national and international scales.
More than that, we’re all about our people. Inside our offices, you’ll find a friendly and collaborative group of highly creative professionals all striving for the same goals: to create brilliant work and exceed expectations every step of the way.
Interested in working alongside industry experts on some of the best known International, UK & Irish brands? Enjoy a flexible, collaborative and stimulating work environment? Ready to drive your career forward with an ever-growing, innovative company? Then this is the place for you!