We are looking for an energetic Account Executive who is passionate about making creative work, has a keen eye for detail and works well in a fast-paced environment.
We are a small, agile team, so you should be willing to get involved in all aspects of agency life and enjoy working in a close-knit team. As we are a small team, our Account Executive has to be an all-rounder and wear many hats: account handler, office manager and Director of Fun (a job title we have genuinely used for this role in the past).
● Assist the Account Team in managing multiple clients and campaigns, ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to – reporting directly to Account Director
● Be proactive in knowing our clients’ competitor markets, doing regular competitor reviews and assisting the Head of Planning with research when necessary
● Help to manage the internal team including project timelines, scheduling of resources and briefings
● Keep up to date with client invoicing, project fees and other financial admin
Our Account Executive will also be in charge of the day-to-day office management (currently WFH) involving:
● Being the point of contact for the agency, answering phone calls and emails
● Managing the company’s finances, including bills, payroll and freelancers
● Creating content for and running the agency’s social media channels
Director of Fun:
Our Account Executive is also our agency’s resident Director of Fun (you are welcome to take this title if you prefer it), responsible for all things fun in the agency: Team nights out, team nights in, weekends abroad (we try to go away every year) and so on. You will be in charge of the clients and our teams’ experience of the agency when from the second they enter the building to the moment they leave. You should have ideas how to make Kitchen a great place to work, play and visit.
● You do not need to have worked at an agency before, but some relevant work experience would be beneficial
● An interest in creative comms
● Opinions - everyone’s ideas are valuable in our team, so don’t be afraid to have a point of view and to express it
● A willingness to learn and can-do attitude
● Positive energy!
● The job will be full time
● Currently hybrid working
● 20 days holiday
● Salary between £23k-£25k depending on experience
To apply, please send your CV and a short video introducing yourself and why you want to work at Kitchen to email@example.com
Leading London creative agency seeking an Account Executive.
We are Kitchen.
We make wonderful stuff.
We make logos for the Queen.
We make brands from scratch.
We make websites for craft beers and global charities.
We make TV ads in Cuba.
We make content that goes viral
We make press, tube and billboard ads you’ll be proud to show your mum.
We make pitch winning ideas (some very big ones actually).
We make banners for bananas and social for shakes.
We make time to lunch together.
We make team hangovers in Switzerland, Barcelona and Marrakech.
We make everyone welcome at interviews.
Kitchen is a leading integrated Advertising Agency based in London. We were delighted to come top in the new business performance league put together by the AAR last year by winning 5 out of 5 pitches (including a luxury yacht), so we must be doing something right. Part of our success comes down to the fact that we are a bright and energetic small team that enjoy working together.