What you will be doing:
In the role, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of excellent day-to-day client service and communications planning to a range of Hearts clients. You should be a strong relationship builder with previous experience of working with clients and agency teams. Your day to day will involve lots of client contact and planning work as well as working with teams across the agency from investment to analytics and finance.
As an Account Executive, you will exhibit enthusiasm and active learning about end-to-end planning, buying and reporting processes and systems. You will be tasked with the planning and execution of campaigns in collaboration with the Account Manager
You will have a working knowledge of the media and data landscape to enable directional conversations with both the planning and activation teams.
You will be expected to support the Account Manager as the voice of the client within the agency and a driver of integration across the agency client team. You will be the client’s go-to for any operational or implementation queries.
The Investment team is an integrated team covering all areas of implementational media planning and buying & activation across non-addressable and addressable platforms. We deliver enhanced audience led media solutions and aim to provide fully automated reporting against brand and performance metrics as standard. We are investing into technology and tools to deliver real time insights across our media activation enabling us to optimise campaign delivery in-flight. Our ambition is to lead the industry in this area challenging the status quo to achieve maximum return on investment for our clients by delivering quantifiable improvements against their business objectives.
Reporting to the AV Manager, you will be working across Audio Visual campaigns across multiple clients as necessary. You will be
• Buy media across the full AV spectrum covering TV, VOD, Digital Video, Cinema, Audio and Sponsorship on behalf of your clients as necessary. Understand the AV marketplace and be able to monitor and deliver campaigns to commitments
• Collaborate closely with the wider Investment team and Tactical Planning team to deliver best in class AV implementation based on insights gathered from the Data Science & Insight specialists
• Learn and understand the auditing process; monitor and submit data to deliver all audit commitments for your clients
• Support your Investment team and be prepared to challenge industry thinking; look to develop new ways of measuring the value of AV solutions
• Build an effective working relationship with clients, delivering buying status and evaluation updates & develop collaborative working relationships with key media owners
• Demonstrate a good understanding of the current AV market and have a keen interest in its future development
• Communicate confidently and articulately within formal and informal situations
• Contribute to market intelligence/ insight internally and externally
• Assist with all new business requirements as required
We have an extensive benefits package including:
Flexible working hours / remote working options
27 days holiday + UK bank holidays (and holiday trading options)
A range of benefits on completion of your probation period – health, pension, gym
Access to options benefits – childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans
In house training programme at Hearts
Access to training and development through our IPA membership
Access to training and development through Omnicom
Social perks – annual summer and Xmas party, Friday drinks and a day off for your birthday!
Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science
We’re an agency fit for the future.
Built in the digital age with agility at our core, our DNA is different from your ordinary media agency. Our people bring to life our values of challenging conventions, celebrating difference, collaboration and positivity.
A central pillar of creating an agency Fit For the Future is making decisions that benefit our people, our agency, our partners and our clients both today and tomorrow. In media terms this means total transparency, over-and-above data governance, ethical media practices and thinking both long and short.
In relation to our culture and our talent, Fit for the Future @ Hearts plays out in 3 ways:
1) Future proofing careers
2) Creating a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
3) Embracing Sustainability