At Guy & Co we give clients the confidence to challenge for bravely effective results. Our unique blend of creative & research helps us validate bigger insights and bolder ideas, and has made us multi award-winning and Scottish Agency of the Year nominee. Our portfolio of iconic & fabric brands includes Johnnie Walker, Britvic, Baxters, Albert Bartlett and Quality Meat Scotland.
Following some game-changing new business wins we’re at an exciting crossroads and recruiting for various roles across the agency, including an Account Executive or Manager to support an exciting mix of telecoms, retail & public sector clients.
What we’re looking for:
- A brave inights & ideas person, who could work with our team and clients to bring these to life across integrated channels – from packaging and print to content and broadcast campaigns
- A great project manager, who can juggle priorities and deadlines, and manage budgets, timings, resourcing and reporting across their accounts
- A savvy self-starter who dives in and has a go, and draws on the right people and process to get to the best output
- A natural collaborator, who is responsive and can liaise closely with colleagues, clients and suppliers to keep everyone updated and manage expectations
- A confident communicator who can articulate their ideas on paper and in person, and build or challenge that of others, when it’s needed
- A eye for detail and stickler for best practice, always making sure the finished article is on brand and on brief
- Minimum 1 year in an agency role, with integrated marketing experience.
We’re not looking for the finished article, but someone with agency experience who is excited by what we’re doing as a challenger agency and looking for the next step in their career.
We strive to attract and grow great people as well as great clients, offering:
- Great benefits: Vitality medical insurance (including coffees and cinema tickets to motivate you to stay healthy)
- Great holidays: 25 days’ a year, plus 6 public holidays, agency closure over the Christmas holidays (we take merriness seriously…), and an extra day for every year you’re with us
- Great flexibility: a commitment to blended & flexible working, with a maximum of 3 days in person at our Edinburgh city centre office in 2022
- Great fun: we have a bar…enough said! And visits from family, friends, cats & dogs are encouraged.
Guy & Co
Guy & Co are a challenger creative & research agency based in Edinburgh.