We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Account Manager with to join our client services team. As an Account Manager at MAG, your main duty will be to develop and manage relationships with clients, and help them achieve their goals. Attention to detail is required to make sure campaigns are delivered on time, to budget and on brief. You will receive support from the account director as well as helping develop junior members of the team.
Potential client goals may include better online presence and impressions, better lead generation or more streamlined marketing and sales processes as well as increased brand presence. Strategies are often across both offline and online channels, so a good understanding of media operations and channels across the board is very beneficial.
Your role will be extremely important for customers success, satisfaction and, ultimately, loyalty.
Account Manager Duties and Responsibilities
• Build meaningful relationships with clients
• Investigate and determine clients’ wants and needs
• Plan and implement strategies for campaigns with support of account lead, insight and media planning teams.
• Work with operational teams within the agency to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budgets
• Work closely with operation and data teams to prepare reports on client progress to present to account directors
• Oversee the quality of work that leaves the agency to make sure that it is in line with client requirements
• Keep abreast with new trends across client market industry and the ever evolving media landscape
• Proactively identify opportunities within existing clients media mix.
• Understanding and knowledge of the agency and media landscape (preferred but not required)
• 3 years of experience in client facing role
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Entrepreneurial thinker
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
We’re a family here at Media Agency Group and as well as creating amazing campaigns for our clients, we pride ourselves on looking after our talent; as without them we wouldn’t be able to produce the outstanding work we do. Each employee has a personal and professional development plan, undertaking training courses relevant to their job role and is encouraged be the best version of themselves.
We continually look for like-minded team players who embrace the MAG culture - blending creativity and integrity with endless passion and of course, fun! Our talent, whatever level, are individually respected and given the guidance and tools to reach their top potential in a client driven environment.
We work hard, but make sure we have time to socialise and revitalise.
Golf days, film nights, after work drinks, table top football competitions, we incorporate something to suit everyone’s taste buds.
What we offer
• 20 Days annual leave, increasing holiday allowance connected to length
of service (with the option to buy more)
• Quarterly Bonuses in addition to salary
• Flexible remote and office working
• Company pension
• Parental Leave and return to work scheme
• Office Drink Fridges
• Company Socials fully paid for
We are an award winning full service agency, we love the freedom that comes with being an independent agency and have carved an open and honest culture with our clients and amongst our team.
Brands enjoy working with us because of our media knowledge, our passion, our achievements and above all our service.
We guide clients through the evolving media world and create insightful marketing plans and campaigns that meet budgets and expectations.