We’re all about giving our clients the confidence to challenge. This comes from our creative & research system, which helps us validate bigger insights and bolder ideas for bravely effective results. These results are helping us grow our clients, scoop some pretty cool industry accolades, and continue our growth spurt. But our real secret sauce? Our Guys. We recruit diverse personalities, invite challenge, have each other’s backs, and invest in giving each of them the confidence to smash their potential.
We’re looking for an ambitious Digital Campaigns Executive to report into our Digital Account Director. You’ll work on brilliant brands from food and drink to broadband and beauty, with a specific focus on e-commerce & social retainers. This will include paid ads, email marketing and influencer outreach, as well as planning, deploying and monitoring organic social content and campaigns, as our clients increasingly look to us for integrated digital solutions and e-commerce firepower.
What we're looking for
Expertise & attitude:
• An e-commerce whizz, able to plan and deploy paid search, social and eCRM, with a proven track record of smashing ROI.
• A passion for all things social: what’s new, what’s trending and what’s possible.
• An agile worker, who understands the power of testing, learning and optimising across different platforms to get the biggest bang for our clients’ bucks.
• An eye for analytics, able to use reporting tools and home in on the metrics that matter.
• A stickler for process, able to follow best practice and work within briefs, budgets, dashboards and deadlines
• A creatively brave thinker who could collaborate with our planners, writers, designers & animators to bring challenging ideas to life.
• An able communicator, who can articulate and defend their thinking, and challenge others when needed.
• A great team player who sees the strength in collaboration.
Skills & experience:
• Minimum 1 year’s experience in digital marketing, ideally in an agency role.
• Proficiency with a range of digital platforms, including Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager & Creator Studio, Shopify, Mailchimp, Hootsuite and Sprout Social.
...Although we're far more interested in the person than the CV - someone who doesn't follow a strict job description and is excited by what we're doing as a challenger agency.
We’re not looking for the finished article, just the right skills and attitude. We'll help you grow and develop in areas you're passionate about.
What’s in it for you?
Salary from £23K, depending on experience.
We challenge ourselves to attract and grow great people, as well as great clients. So that means offering you things like:
• Great professional development: a coaching programme and generous training budgets to support your career pathway.
• Great holidays: with an extra day’s holiday for every year you’re with us, and half-day Fridays during the Edinburgh Festival (all in the name of creative research, of course).
• Great benefits: private healthcare and perks through Vitality.
• Great flexibility: a blended working culture that helps work, work around you.
• Great fun: of course, we have an agency bar, but also a coffee shop, all in the heart of Edinburgh city centre. And visits from family, friends & dogs are positively encouraged.
We are a challenger creative & research agency based in the heart of Edinburgh, who give clients the confidence to challenge for bravely effective results.
Have a peek at www.guyco.co.uk