Are you an experienced marketing professional who's looking to apply their skills to some major B2C brands?
Mondays and Fridays we work from home, whilst Tuesdays-Wednesdays-Thursdays are for collaborative work in the office. It's the ideal blend!
In this role, you’ll work on a range of key clients, taking briefs, getting involved in the creative and production process from start to finish, and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns. We’re full-service, so the media is very broad and can range from social to print, right through to TV, radio, outdoor and experiential. Successful candidates will need to have advertising agency experience, and a good understanding of how the agency process marries strategy with the big idea.
Whilst this is primarily an Account Manager position and will require a highly motivated and organized individual, the key duties would ideally include client social media management, from content planning and community management, through to paid for advertising and reporting.
• Building and maintaining strong client relationships, being the first point of contact for the agency
• Working within a very agile environment, liaising across a range of disciplines to ensure the delivery of great work
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Becoming an integral part of the agency, bringing ideas and super organisation skills to the table
• Presenting and justifying ideas, plans and results both internally and externally to clients
• Able to multi-task and meet simultaneous tight deadlines while handling multiple clients with changing priorities, either independently or as part of a team
• Ideally full social media management including delivering strategy, content, community management and paid for promotions
• Reporting to the Client Director, working on a range of key clients across a variety of media
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
We’re not just looking for an organizer – we’re looking for someone who’s not afraid to put their ideas out and have a real desire to thrive in the industry.
• Must be enthusiastic, pro-active and have a can-do attitude
• Helps if you’re a dog lover, we have a few that roam our offices, but they’re all very friendly!
Full time role, 40 hrs pw. Working Monday and Friday from home. Tuesday-Thursday in the office in central Bournemouth. 5 mins walk from the glorious sandy beach! Free parking on site.
Fancy a Change?
If you want to be part of a fun-loving, South Coast agency with two decades of award-winning work and a real handle on what ‘integrated’ means then, we’d love to hear from you.
With an enviable client list, you will get the chance to work on some major brands across Travel, Lifestyle, FMCG and FinTech but will be equally at home creating, building and maintaining brands from scratch.
Equality of opportunity is at the heart of our recruitment process. Our team is made up of people from a broad range of educational and social backgrounds, ages and nationalities. You’ll be judged on your suitability for the job and nothing else.