• Lead on projects and provide clear direction, keeping the wider team on schedule and within budget
• The ability to manage profitable accounts and grow business within existing accounts by submitting new innovative ideas
• Able to establish strong relationships with new and existing clients at all levels
• Excellent presentation skills, a confident communicator who isn’t afraid to have an opinion
• Working with existing clients across all media channels devising plans and strategies and leading their plans from start to finish.
• Problem solve on behalf of the team and clients
• Making sure the admin of all accounts is up-to-date including status reports, timing plans, financials, contact reports etc from the execs and delivery team
• Developing new opportunities within existing client contacts and building new relationships across all departments
• Working with the wider team on new business pitches
• You will be able to analyse a client’s requirements and turn them into business opportunities and develop effective briefs for the Agency to maximise the opportunity
• Set timetables to manage client delivery and expectations
• Great communicator, team player, problem solver
• Able to mentor the younger members of the team
• Can do attitude
• Happy to travel to clients often alone to lead on presentations
• Forward thinking, organised and someone that can work at speed to deliver on client expectations.
Media and Advertising Agency
Fun and energetic agency in The West Midlands full of super people !
Get in touch