We are looking for a Senior Account Executive/Account Manager with 2 years’ experience. The tasks the individual would be expected to assist/lead on are below but not limited to (training will be provided for certain areas):
• Assist team in negotiation of, and manage delivery of, media owner deals/campaign deliveries across TV and Digital (and other media platforms where needed).
• Establish strong working relationships with media owners and other third parties to ensure full delivery of all media campaigns
• Manage compilation of key client reports including buying results, reports and market competitive reporting.
• Work directly into and assist the Associate Director in the day-to-day running of the account teams client portfolio, working directly with clients and advising them on media planning and buying strategy.
• Assist with the preparation and presentation of material required for client and internal meetings
• Assist with the preparation of pitch material for Business Development, as well as have the opportunity to be involved in international briefs and planning
• Previous media agency experience of 2 years (with planning or buying experience)
• AV/Digital Knowledge or experience using either TGI, DS Media suite of tools, CARIA, Ad Dynamix or equivalent systems/tools.
• High level of computer literacy, especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience across UK clients
• Confidence, positivity and ability to present yourself amongst internal/external colleagues
• Relationships with external media partners
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Great attention to detail, combined with great organisational skills
• Ability and confidence to learn and apply new skills
• Previous experience across children, youth or entertainment sectors
• Additional languages
• Background working across International territories
• Relevant degree/qualifications within Media space i.e IPA Exams/ FB Blueprint, Google certificates etc
Company Benefits (following successful completion of a 3-month probation period)
• Performance related annual bonus
• Loyalty related bonus
• 2pm Early Friday Office Closure across January-September
• Hybrid working (50-60% of the working week)
o Flexible start time
• Employee pension scheme
• Company Health Insurance
• Company Life assurance policy
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Inclusion in externally accredited company training programme
• 20 days contractual annual leave
o Plus, day off for birthday
o Additional bonus 3 days available for planning holiday in line with demands of the business
• Christmas- New Year office closure (on discretion)
• Summer away day for all team members
• Quarterly socials funded by the company
• Cycle to office scheme available to all employees
• Annual season ticket loan (after 12 months employment)
• Access to fruit, snacks, and breakfast on a daily basis in the office
• On site games room with pool table, ping pong/XBOX games etc
Generation Media is a leading independent media agency, the number one specialist worldwide for communications to children, young people, families and the entertainment sector. We offer our clients everything they would expect from a market leading media agency but in a unique package to suit their individual needs. We champion professionalism within our sector and wider media market, ensuring our clients business is given the care and attention required by supplier partners.
Our purpose is to generate our best for our customers, company and community. Every member of the team is steered by the strength of our “DNA” company culture (Development, eNergy and teAmwork). Their can-do attitude and thirst for a challenge is visible across the business and our continuous professional development programme is recognised by both Investors in People, Gold status, and the Institute of Practitioners, platinum awarded.