Gravity Global is the world’s most awarded B2B and complex markets agency and we're looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Account Strategist to support our friendly Performance Marketing team in Norwich.
You will be the main point of contact between clients and our internal delivery teams (Paid Digital, SEO, CRO, Data, Content Marketing and Digital PR), managing the delivery of best-in-market digital strategies to achieve client business goals – as well as contribute towards the commercial objectives of the agency.
Your background could be in digital marketing, either in an agency or in-house, or you could also come from a client services or marketing project management background.
Either way, you will be experienced in account management/client services, have an eye for opportunity spotting with attention to detail, and ideally, experience in delivering integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Crafting considered, commercially-minded digital marketing strategies for clients both existing and new.
- Leading delivery teams in the execution of these strategies on a retainer and/or project basis.
- Being ultimately responsible for campaign performance, measurement and reporting.
- Acting as the interface between client and agency, ensuring client needs are met in a commercial and sustainable way.
- Spotting opportunities to grow, develop and expand client accounts in pursuit of their commercial objectives.
- Driving responses to new business briefs, whether independently or in a supporting role.
- A client-centric mindset with commercial acumen. You will have good Client Service and relationship management skills, whether you’re going above and beyond or managing expectations. You’ll be a confident communicator and able to read between the lines, with an appreciation for the commerciality of your work.
- An analytical mind with common sense and focus. You'll love problem solving, as well as using data and insight to support your solutions.
- Strong organisational skills. You’ll love juggling the ever-changing needs of your client(s). From day-to-day communications to managing team deliverables, you’ll be a keen multi-tasker able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- A flexible approach and cool under pressure. We work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment. We need someone who loves that every day is different and enjoys the new challenges that arise day-to-day.
- A soft skillset with people skills. We're really proud of our work culture and love having a great place to work. You’ll be easy to get on with, confident and upbeat, comfortable with leading group discussions and presentations.
- Hands-on experience of delivering marketing campaigns for clients
- Experience in analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Hands-on experience of delivering digital marketing campaigns
- Previous experience of working in agency environments
What we can offer
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Global career development opportunities
- To work with the best and most exciting clients
- To work on global accounts in the most challenging sectors
- To work with the best brains and creative talent in the industry
- To work on innovative and ground-breaking marketing solutions
- To learn and develop with individual training budgets and development plans
- Opportunities to get involved with working groups such as Diversity & Inclusion, Wellbeing, and ESG / Sustainability