We are looking for a new agency assistant to join our team at Quiet Storm! In this role you’ll be exposed to every area of our creative business, particularly the marketing and new business department. You’ll play a key part in ensuring a productive and organised working environment throughout the agency.
We hope to find someone who is proactive and hardworking with exceptional organisational skills, high attention to detail and a willingness to get stuck in and get stuff done. Excellent communication skills, bags of enthusiasm and great drive are all important, along with being able to adapt to a fast-paced, creative environment and work under pressure. We’d love to find someone with a high level of initiative, who is good at achieving results without too much supervision. Ultimately, it’s about having a positive, 'can do’ attitude and wanting to be part of the team.
As an agile company of around 25 people, we can offer huge variety within this role, working in a dynamic team environment, with lots of exposure to senior members of the team. This is an opportunity to experience how an agency works and to learn as you go, with the room to grow and progress.
Experience with MS Office would be useful and some work experience that demonstrates ability to come in and just ‘get on with the job’ (this does not have to be industry experience as we will give you the training and support that you need)
• Diary management for directors • Booking travel/events
• Some personal assistant duties Resourcing
• Creative department resource management Marketing & New Business Assistant responsibilities
• Support with social media channels
• Support with management of agency profiles
• Support with new business management
• Support with social events and marketing events organisation Office
• General, ad hoc support as and when needed
• Daily office management including; stationary, filing systems, running errands and front of house responsibilities
• Support with organisation of agency processes
• Support with staff wellbeing and onboarding
This is a 6-month contract, with the potential to be extended to a fixed-term role.
We are a creative agency and production company set up in 1995 by Trevor Robinson OBE. We’re independent and employee owned, like one big family.
We believe creativity has the power to positively transform businesses, lives and society.
Creativity born from meaningful and powerful insights and long-lasting strategy.
We do this through big ideas that live anywhere and everywhere, and emotionally connect with people to change the way they think, feel and behave.
Our purpose is to positively transform businesses, lives and society through creativity. This means playing a positive role in the world we all share, and ensuring we’re reducing any negative impact that we’re having. That’s why we are committed to reducing our carbon footprint in the coming years.
As signatories of the Advertising Association’s Ad Net Zero commitment, we are aiming to reduce the emissions of our industry to net zero by 2030, 20 years ahead of the Paris Agreement target.