AV Executive

Job description

We are looking for our next AV Executive to join our fast-growing team. Working as part of a close-knit team you will be the primary contact for campaign delivery across a number of accounts running on linear TV, BVOD and CTV.

As an independent agency we pride ourselves on delivering bespoke AV planning for our clients, always going above and beyond the brief to drive meaningful business change. The successful candidate will be familiar with the basic fundamentals of TV buying in the UK, is pro-active and looking to develop their career in a growing agency.

Confident in using core tools, proficient with numbers and excel, you will be happy working independently and as part of a team to deliver AV buying results and performance across a range of clients and categories.

Your Role

As an AV Executive you will be the primary point of contact with media owners to ensure consistent delivery of KPIs for our on-air clients. You will be responsible for day-to-day delivery, either directly or overseeing at least one AV Assistant. You will report into a Senior AV Executive who will provide support, guidance and training alongside an AV Director.

We pride ourselves on our work ethic and team spirit, so the successful candidate will be encouraged and supported to grow their AV knowledge as they grow their career. There will be opportunities to work closely with the AV Group Head and Head of Broadcast on campaign delivery, reporting and analysis as you develop.

Data plays a key role in how we work with clients and as part of your role you will draw on traditional TV metrics as well as spot attribution and other new sources of data to make informed decisions that will drive positive business outcomes for your clients.

Skills & Experience

The successful candidate will:

Have experience working within a UK AV/TV planning and buying team

Be able to demonstrate core knowledge of TV buying principles and terminology

Have a basic grasp of Excel and be confident working with numbers

Have basic DDS capability. Knowledge of other tools (Techedge, Adalyser, Touchpoints) is a plus!

The Package

25 days holiday increasing by 1 day each year up to 30 days - plus English bank holidays and the chance to have partial days off over the Christmas period.

Birthday lie in - To ensure you start your special day well rested, we give you a late start of 11am.

Christmas shopping half day – Half a day on the lead up to the Christmas period to spend half a day shopping or doing something festive!

Pension Scheme – You will be auto enrolled into our pension scheme after 3 months of service, although you may join immediately if you wish. We have a tax-efficient arrangement, with you contributing 5% and us contributing 3% totalling 8%.

Access to TELUS Health (formerly Lifeworks) – TELUS is our wellbeing platform offering support on a range of areas, including counselling, discounts & perks, tools & resources for you to support your wellbeing and so much more!

Eye tests – We will contribute £25 towards an annual eye test if you need them for using your computer.

Free weekly bar – Every week we all get together as an agency at our host our Thursday Afternoon Meeting (TAM!) in our reception area, the whole company is invited to help themselves to a well-deserved drink of your choice, including soft drinks, beer and wine.

Discounts – Discounted rates on discounts a range of restaurants, bars and beauty salons around the area including: Flight Club, Zizzi, Eton Crop, Nails & Brows, Honest Burgers and many more!

4pm Friday finish – Get an early start to the weekend with our 4pm finish on a Friday!

Flexible hours – Core hours between 9:30am – 5pm with 7.5 hours per day.

Hybrid working – We know that flexibility is important so we ask that everyone attends the office a minimum of 8 days per month – the days that you choose are up to you to suit your working style and team/client needs.

Volunteer days – to help you support a cause that you care about, TKF gives everyone 1 additional day off of work per year to volunteer for charity.

The Agency

Media Advertising

We believe in a world where advertisers don’t have to compromise. Where every client can work with an agency partner that creates brilliant media ideas delivered by a team that goes above and beyond, with the means to measure them effectively. We do this through art, heart and science.

As an independent agency, we enjoy the freedom to work with clients we love, in ways that work best for both of us. It’s about getting involved, staying informed and being invested in your success. Because great relationships drive better results.

We’re a team of creative thinkers, professional doers and clever data people united by a culture of going above and beyond for our clients and each other. It’s about being an inclusive and nurturing environment. It’s about making friends and having fun. That’s why we’re one of Campaign’s Best Places to Work 2023.