This is a fixed-term 9 month contract for someone to come and join our team of broadcast specialists, based out of our Manchester City Centre office.
You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of our key client accounts with a core focus on planning campaigns across linear TV, broadcaster VOD and Cinema. A creative mind and willingness to explore solutions that are beyond the norm will really help you thrive in this role!
An ability to understand data will be key to analyse programme performance and compile client-ready performance reports. You will have existing and up to date knowledge of proprietary industry systems (incl. BARB) that will help inform media decisions and recommendations.
You will have a high level of responsibility and autonomy across key clients, with a chance to put your own stamp on how things are done. Building and maintaining strong relationships will be key, be that with internal comms planning teams, media owners or clients.
You will be a strong communicator who is able to convey thoughts and ideas in a clear and concise manner.
Crucially we love people with energy and enthusiasm that bring personality to our agency!
As well as salary, Other benefits include:
1. Pension (after 3 months’ service, with the company matching your contribution, resulting in 10% of your basic salary being saved into the Pension scheme)
2. 33 days holiday (full-time-equivalent) inclusive of flexible Public Holidays & the seasonal office closure
3. Holiday purchase scheme
4. Private medical insurance (opt-in) plus Vitality Wellbeing at Work for all
5. Fruit, snacks and great coffee provided for all staff
6. A great social programme across the year!
7. Ongoing investment in to your career and development through training and mentorship
8. A hybrid office/at home working policy, with three days requested in the office weekly but on days of your choosing with flexi start/finish times
Republic of Media
With offices in Manchester and Edinburgh, Republic of Media is an agency with an emphasis on creativity combined with commercial focus. We specialise in communication planning, media buying, brand building, digital media and innovation.
We plan and buy advertising space on behalf of clients such as bet365, The Scottish Government, Magners Cider, Whyte & Mackay, Highland Spring, Cambridge Weight Plan, Beaverbrooks and many others. We are a talented and fast-growing team, currently of 72 people.
Our people are everything to us and as such we place huge importance on fostering an inclusive, welcoming and creative culture that allows everyone to be the best version of themselves, every day!